12 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

14 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Green goddess slumber party

Hit the spa with your sweeties and load up on good-for-you organic goodies. Ahh!

Omg! I had a spa party for my birthday and we did these oatmeal masks and it was hilarious! So much fun Smile

by unicornninja on 4/19/2012 7:51:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry to bother again,but I tried to make a club but it won't let me because the 'tags' won't click down,like,there's not options in the tags. Is it because I have too many club or something? Thanks again Smile

Hey girlie,

You can only create 5 clubs, so check your profile if you're worried you've made too many. The drop down menu issue seems like it might be caused by your internet browser though - try clearing your cache (in internet options), then restarting the program. If it doesn't work, try using another browser! <3
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2012 7:05:43 PM

Hey girls!!! Join Converse Shoes!!!! Its for girls who love converses!! But i can help u with anything and everything!!!! Please join! :-D Smile

by CupcakePanda on 4/19/2012 6:23:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,I want to start baby-sitting. I'm home-schooled,12-years-old,willing to do the baby-sitters' training course,have done it before but only with infants,and my Dad's job won't let him tell people about my baby-sitting thing because it's like,againest the rules or something. Any tips on how to get started? Thanks a ton Smile

Hey girlie,

Talk to neighbors, your friends' parents, teachers at school, and any other trusted adults in your area (aunts/uncles, counselors, etc.) who could have friends with small kids. You gotta work hard and ask around, but it'll be worth it! Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2012 6:16:30 PM

I am sooo doing this for myself!! The only difference will be that instead of listening to chill songs I'll be listening to dubstep haha Laughing

by guitargirl7321 on 4/19/2012 5:14:45 PM

This looks really fun! Smile

by future_artist on 4/19/2012 5:04:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
me and my BFF have a problem, a mean girl at our school stole one of our friends, and shes SUPER mean.(the girl who stole our friend) i want to get our friend back, and stop the mean girl from annoying us and being so mean. any help?
thanks,
Kaley <3

Hey Kaley,

The only thing you can do is talk to your old friend and tell her that you miss her, and that you'd love to hang out with her again. You can't tell her who she can be friends with, but she CAN have two groups of friends if she really wants to! But if she's decided she wants to hang with this mean girl now and ONLY this mean girl, that's her personal choice. And if she prefers that over girls who are actually nice and friendly... well, that's her loss, not yours <3
Lauren C.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/19/2012 5:00:13 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/19/2012 4:48:16 PM

mod mod mod
I really have a problem!My mom won't let me go to or host sleepovers! How can i get her to let me?

Hey girl,

Try asking mom exactly why she's not ok with it. She might be worried because she doesn't know the chaperones (which is an easy fix - get a parent dinner planned!), she doesn't think you're old enough (easy fix - be patient and prove you're responsible), etc. Whatever it is, you'll be able to convince her easier once you know what the issue is! <3
Lauren C.

by gracelulu555 on 4/19/2012 3:27:05 PM

Hey sweetpeas!!! Smile Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")!

by sweetpea185 on 4/19/2012 1:10:55 AM