2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Green goddess slumber party

Hit the spa with your sweeties and load up on good-for-you organic goodies. Ahh!

Hola! I'm having a sleepover today and I am looking for some cool snacks to serve up. Any ideas?

by CandyMandy on 8/16/2012 10:25:21 AM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:24:03 PM

I'm having a sleepover today at my friends house. It going to be me, and my other 2 friends. What can we do? We are only in 5th grade, so beauty isn't our thing... ya know. We are all full of energy and CrAzY!! We are all bringing our iTechnology. Smile Thanks so much!!!!
~Gabby

hey! When I had sleepovers in the 5th grade, my friends and I used to dress up in crazy outfits, blast awesome music, turn off the lights and have dance parties! We had so much fun!

Helen S.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/11/2012 5:09:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey! I'm having a sleepover next week, and I would love to try this! Do you know any good homemade scrub recipes? Thanks a bunch!!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by soccer.bear1 on 4/28/2012 8:44:11 AM

Spa day!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:56:36 AM

thanx a bunch, lauren c.!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/20/2012 10:07:59 AM

sounds messy...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/20/2012 8:18:06 AM

Thank you Alicia m. I truly appreciate it. Its nice to here you say that and now that I think about it your right. They only talk to me when no one else is around. I guess I just didn't want admit it because they were the closest thing to friends I had.

by rosie1 on 4/19/2012 9:14:43 PM

Mod mod mod
I have another problem. My mom and I have a really bad relationship. We don't agree on a lot of things. She never wants to do anything with me and when I ask her she's always busy. For example I asked her if she wanted to go shopping. She said I had too much clothes.then my sister asked her if they could go shopping and she said yes. I feel that she likes my sister better than me but when I talk to her about it she either tells me it's not true or says shessorry. But she hasnt changed. What do I do? She's really strict by the way.
Thanks so much,
Rosie

Hey Rosie,

Try asking her to hang out doing something that doesn't cost a lot of money. Shopping might be a sore subject (if money is tight, for example), but you could go to the park, window shop at the mall, grabbing ice cream, go to a museum, have a movie night at home, spring-clean the house together, etc. Catch her at a time when she's relaxed, calm, not stressed or busy. If she says no again, be completely genuine and tell her honestly that you want to get to know her better and work on being closer. Tell her you want to be able to come to her when you have questions and you want to be able to tell her anything, so you really want to have a better relationship. Speak from the heart - that's all you can do <3
Lauren C.

by rosie1 on 4/19/2012 9:09:58 PM

Hey guys join my club LiVe To DaNcE! we basically just talk about dancing and what classes we take

by harley6671 on 4/19/2012 8:18:05 PM

Omg! I had a spa party for my birthday and we did these oatmeal masks and it was hilarious! So much fun Smile

by unicornninja on 4/19/2012 7:51:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry to bother again,but I tried to make a club but it won't let me because the 'tags' won't click down,like,there's not options in the tags. Is it because I have too many club or something? Thanks again Smile

Hey girlie,

You can only create 5 clubs, so check your profile if you're worried you've made too many. The drop down menu issue seems like it might be caused by your internet browser though - try clearing your cache (in internet options), then restarting the program. If it doesn't work, try using another browser! <3
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2012 7:05:43 PM

Hey girls!!! Join Converse Shoes!!!! Its for girls who love converses!! But i can help u with anything and everything!!!! Please join! :-D Smile

by CupcakePanda on 4/19/2012 6:23:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,I want to start baby-sitting. I'm home-schooled,12-years-old,willing to do the baby-sitters' training course,have done it before but only with infants,and my Dad's job won't let him tell people about my baby-sitting thing because it's like,againest the rules or something. Any tips on how to get started? Thanks a ton Smile

Hey girlie,

Talk to neighbors, your friends' parents, teachers at school, and any other trusted adults in your area (aunts/uncles, counselors, etc.) who could have friends with small kids. You gotta work hard and ask around, but it'll be worth it! Smile
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2012 6:16:30 PM

I am sooo doing this for myself!! The only difference will be that instead of listening to chill songs I'll be listening to dubstep haha Laughing

by guitargirl7321 on 4/19/2012 5:14:45 PM

This looks really fun! Smile

by future_artist on 4/19/2012 5:04:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
me and my BFF have a problem, a mean girl at our school stole one of our friends, and shes SUPER mean.(the girl who stole our friend) i want to get our friend back, and stop the mean girl from annoying us and being so mean. any help?
thanks,
Kaley <3

Hey Kaley,

The only thing you can do is talk to your old friend and tell her that you miss her, and that you'd love to hang out with her again. You can't tell her who she can be friends with, but she CAN have two groups of friends if she really wants to! But if she's decided she wants to hang with this mean girl now and ONLY this mean girl, that's her personal choice. And if she prefers that over girls who are actually nice and friendly... well, that's her loss, not yours <3
Lauren C.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/19/2012 5:00:13 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/19/2012 4:48:16 PM

mod mod mod
I really have a problem!My mom won't let me go to or host sleepovers! How can i get her to let me?

Hey girl,

Try asking mom exactly why she's not ok with it. She might be worried because she doesn't know the chaperones (which is an easy fix - get a parent dinner planned!), she doesn't think you're old enough (easy fix - be patient and prove you're responsible), etc. Whatever it is, you'll be able to convince her easier once you know what the issue is! <3
Lauren C.

by gracelulu555 on 4/19/2012 3:27:05 PM

Hey sweetpeas!!! Smile Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")!

by sweetpea185 on 4/19/2012 1:10:55 AM

Mod mod mod,
I have a kinda big problem. I don't have a lot of friends. I hang out with three girls but they hang out and don't invite me. One of them is big on the secrets and makes me feel left out. We are all in dance together but ey hang out before and don't invite me. I was invited to one of the girls houses and then she suddenly called it off because of family things. That was fine until she invited another girl over. Whet do I do? I live in a small school and I try to be nice but no one ever hangs out with me. I tried to talk to my momaboutit but sheeithertells meimbeing over dramatic or talks about how my sister had it way worse in eighth grade then I do(my mom said that my sister used to cry herself to sleep. I don't cry myself to sleep butim not a big cryer. And my mom and I have a really bad relationship.) what do I do? By the way this has been going on for fouryears science fifth grade

Hey Girlie,

I'm so sorry to hear all this! First off, if the three girls you hang out with make you feel left out, they are not real friends! I know it's hard to find & make friends, but you're better off being alone before anybody makes you feel unhappy in any way! Can you join any clubs or programs at school to get to know more people? What about pen pals? You seem like a very nice person and I'm sure you'll find great friends in the future! Sometimes living in a small town and going to a small school makes it even harder to find someone that truly understands you and accepts you for who you are! But I know you're going to find friends - you just maybe have to look for them in different places!
alicia m.

by rosie1 on 4/19/2012 12:45:17 AM

With Finals coming up I think me and my friends should do this. SO STRESSED!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 12:10:10 AM