Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

3 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

3 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

Motorcyclist Davis Eames races ahead of the pack

If there was any doubt that girls can accomplish anything they set their minds to, Davis Eames is crushing it – one race at a time.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
do you have any advice of how to practice to try and get onto a competitive soccer team? I am still on recreation and I am 12 almost 13. People ask me "do you play soccer?" "yes, rec"
i hate saying recreation. help?

Hey coldplay12, search google for some soccer teams in your area. You could even try joining the soccer team at your school. I don’t know much about soccer but I do know there’s a lot of running involved. So be sure to get in shape jogging and running a few miles each day. Grab a ball and practice kicking it different distances. It may be good to start eating healthy so you’ll have energy and stamina. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by coldplay12 on 5/5/2012 1:11:30 PM

I admire girls like that who aren't afraid to do things that most guys and little to no girls are involved in. Like at my school there are only two girls on the lacrosse team and one of them is my best friend. More girls should do stuff like this!! Cheering you on Davis!!! Show those guys who is boss!!!!

by 15hayhay on 4/22/2012 7:15:01 PM

Whoa! That is so awesome!!! I think that if you are determined, you can do anything you set your mind to.

by GirlyChic on 4/21/2012 4:30:37 PM

That is so great. Shes beating the boys!

by luckykel on 4/21/2012 1:08:22 AM

omigosh thats amazing!

by musikluvr17 on 4/19/2012 5:29:10 PM

She is really cool! I would love to meet her! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/19/2012 5:00:47 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/19/2012 4:51:47 PM

OMG she is so young!! GO DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 4/19/2012 8:27:34 AM

Yay first comment!She sounds like a cool girl. All the new stuff is coming into news in 2012: Davis and the 12 year old skateboarder Tom Schaar. Modmodmdod: how can i be a model for GL?

by kenzi143 on 4/19/2012 8:03:34 AM

TOTALLY reminds me of my friend!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 12:08:44 AM