10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Pocket perfect! How to turn a plain hoodie into a fashion statement

The find out: a thrift store sweatshirt. The dilemma: no personality! Fix it fast with this how-to…

cool
i <3 this idea

by Rocker711 on 5/27/2012 5:35:28 PM

I have to try this!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:42:51 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:58:10 PM

Huh. Interesting.

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/18/2012 11:35:32 PM

Cute ideas! Just might use them too! Btw, for those who are reading this, please visit my pages How to Live and How to be Girly, and leave a question at my Advice Queens page!!!! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 4/18/2012 10:58:42 PM

wow, sounds really awesome!!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/18/2012 10:48:18 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:23:37 PM

A little misleding...I thought they were gonna teach you how to sew on the sequins.

by Pinklife on 4/18/2012 9:28:13 PM

I'm having a family gathering at my house and its a big deal to me because I live in a small town and have lived there for 8 years and 90% of my family has never seen our house. Anyway there are a lot of younger kids in my family (all about 5) and I wanted to set up a kids are but don't know what to put, What should I put?

Hey girlie,

You could have coloring books, appropriate music, a dress up chest, balloons, bubbles, a few bouncy balls like kickball size, dolls or Barbies, a sand box, etc. Don't go overboard though... because a lot of times, kids will think the easiest stuff, like hide and seek or running around and laughing, is the best game of all! Smile
Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 8:00:01 PM

lol i wouldn't have the patience to do this Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/18/2012 6:16:19 PM