2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

3 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

COMMENTS

Pocket perfect! How to turn a plain hoodie into a fashion statement

The find out: a thrift store sweatshirt. The dilemma: no personality! Fix it fast with this how-to…

cool
i <3 this idea

by Rocker711 on 5/27/2012 5:35:28 PM

I have to try this!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:42:51 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:58:10 PM

Huh. Interesting.

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/18/2012 11:35:32 PM

Cute ideas! Just might use them too! Btw, for those who are reading this, please visit my pages How to Live and How to be Girly, and leave a question at my Advice Queens page!!!! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 4/18/2012 10:58:42 PM

wow, sounds really awesome!!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/18/2012 10:48:18 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:23:37 PM

A little misleding...I thought they were gonna teach you how to sew on the sequins.

by Pinklife on 4/18/2012 9:28:13 PM

I'm having a family gathering at my house and its a big deal to me because I live in a small town and have lived there for 8 years and 90% of my family has never seen our house. Anyway there are a lot of younger kids in my family (all about 5) and I wanted to set up a kids are but don't know what to put, What should I put?

Hey girlie,

You could have coloring books, appropriate music, a dress up chest, balloons, bubbles, a few bouncy balls like kickball size, dolls or Barbies, a sand box, etc. Don't go overboard though... because a lot of times, kids will think the easiest stuff, like hide and seek or running around and laughing, is the best game of all! Smile
Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 8:00:01 PM

lol i wouldn't have the patience to do this Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/18/2012 6:16:19 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD I was just wondering do guys like girls who act like themselves,cheery and crack jokes most of the time or do they think your just being plain weird,stupid, or annoying?

Hey girlie,

Guys DEFINITELY like girls who feel comfortable being themselves! It shows confidence if you can make jokes and act down-to-earth without worrying what guys think about you, which is a total plus. Obviously it's smart to think before you speak (being out-going can get SOME people in trouble if you speak out of turn or talk about others), but if you're being friendly, happy, and joking around... nothin' wrong with that! Smile

Lauren C.

by cherrykiss900 on 4/18/2012 5:03:19 PM

it's a good idea! only i don't think i've ever seen a hoodie without pockets

by music_lvr on 4/18/2012 4:59:38 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/18/2012 4:35:11 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/18/2012 4:02:59 PM