AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

2 HOURS AGO What to do when your bra-stuffing secret gets revealed: http://t.co/wZC6Zb2Um4

3 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

COMMENTS

When's the right time to kiss your BF?

Got feelings for your guy, but unsure feelings about makeout sesh? Read on for expert advice...

There's this guy...let's call him Alex. Alex has had a MAJOR crush on me for at least two years. I've gone out with him twice, but broken up with him after only a few days. It seems as though I don't feel the sparks, (I watch WAY too many movies), but I still feel like I really like him. He kissed me about a week ago and all I did was turn around and walk away without a word. Whenever I see him dating someone else, I get SUPER jealous. I have mixed feelings about this guy. Help!

Hey girl,

Ouch, turning around and walking away is a little harsh, don'tcha think? If you're not sure how you feel about him, rather than kissing him and ignoring him, why not tell him you want to take things slower? That way, you can get to know each other without the awkwardness and see how you feel about him after that.

Meghan D.

by 5lola123 on 4/21/2012 12:03:07 AM

MODMODMOD
I told my crush i liked him and he said"I don't know,i mean that its really hard. I think of you as my friend a really good friend." What does he mean?

hey! I think it means that he just wants to be friends, girly. it's ok! There are other guys for you out there Smile

Helen S.

by savethefrogs on 4/20/2012 6:24:13 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
So there is a guy that asked me out last year when I was 13 and I kinda liked him back but I wasn't sure and I had to much going on at the time to date (I also think that dating at a young age is pointless) well now I am 14 almost 15 and we are sill friends and I don't know if I am falling for him. We are about to enter highschool and we are going to different ones. He is one of the nicest guys that I have ever met, and athletic and not to mention kinda cute. He still likes me after almost a year but I'm not sure if I like him or not! Im not sure if we should try something over the summer or just stay friends.
Please help!!

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure whether you like him or not, it's probably not a good idea to start something serious over the summer. Personally, I would try to hang out more as friends (maybe with both your groups of besties) and talk/text outside of school to get to know each other even better. Just because he's super nice, cute, etc. doesn't mean that you'll like him LIKE THAT... but just because you aren't sure doesn't mean you won't like him LIKE THAT either. Just take your time and don't pressure yourself to decide yes or no if you really aren't sure. Even if he's going to another school next year, just take it slow and see how you feel over time! <3
Lauren C.

by sandy1 on 4/20/2012 12:17:43 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
So I really like this one guy but hes kind of a flirt... he also has a lot of girls that like him. Well i text him and I want it to be kind of obvious that I like him but not tooooo obvious. So what are some ways that I can flirt by textand talking?

Hey girlie,

Try compliments! That will really do the trick - if he makes a joke, laugh and say something like, "That's why I like you, you're always so funny." Even something simple like complimenting his shirt or basketball layup will let him know you're checking him out, which is a great way to flirt! Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 4/20/2012 12:04:27 AM

MOD!!!
[It seemed like my crush liked me a couple weeks ago (i.e. hugs, kisses, holding hands), but now it is like he is avoiding me. I do not know if it is something I did or what. I still want to be friends with him and when I logged onto Facebook, he was on, but logged off a couple minutes later (coincidence or not?) Is he nervous? Should I try talking to him? What should I start the conversation off with? Thanks!]
Now, it seems like he likes someone else already (after 2 weeks) and I would feel awkward going up and talking to him. I passed him a couple of times in the hall and he didn't so much as glance at me. It seems like he does not like me anymore, but I at least want answers/closure. Now I REALLY do not know how to go about that! Frown What should I do?

Hey girlie,

It does seem like his feelings might've cooled off and he's found someone else, but try not to stress out about it. Take some time to let this sink in, then find a reason to chat with him in a few days (on Facebook or in person) - maybe a question about homework, one of his clubs at school, a favorite band, etc. Just something to start a convo. Then try to see how he acts in the convo - is he into it? Does he seem open and friendly? Or does he seem closed off, cold, avoiding? If the convo feels difficult, don't force it. Because if he's not interested anymore, you don't want to push! But it's worth talking again to see if you can grow closer as friends - then you can get a better idea of what's going on <3
Lauren C.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/19/2012 9:07:32 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so there's this guy I kind of like...
1. the problem is that he's known for making fun of a lot of people including me
2. He's promised me that he won't be mean to me again and he hasn't so far he still jokes around but I laugh with him
3. the other thing is that I don't think one of my BFF
likes him because some days he makes fun of her and he still annoys me sometimes but he's really funny
4. there are sometimes I don't know how I feel about him because he can still be annoying
5. I also don't know if his parents let him date
6. he also kind of flirts with all the girls but he jokes with me the most...
WHAT DO I DO?

Hey girlie,

You don't have to figure everything out now! Just talk to him more, flirt back, and see how things go. There's no guarantee your friends will LOVE every BF you ever have... or that your BFs will like your friends. And that's ok! What's important is that YOU like him and that he treats you with respect. But if this guy goes back to being mean, you keep having doubts over time even when you've gotten to know him better, and he seems like a player, it might not be right. But you'll never know unless you give it a chance Smile
Lauren C.

by Hreuss on 4/19/2012 7:31:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay there's rumors about this guy that is a player. But I met him and he's really nice what do I do?

Hey girlie,

You can't trust ALL rumors/reputations you hear, so get to know this guy and try to judge him for yourself. But since you know he MIGHT be a player, just be a little cautious so he doesn't hurt ya Smile
Lauren C.

by Jazzalyn12 on 4/19/2012 6:37:36 PM

ModModModMod!
How could you ask a guy friend for his phone number? Everytime i think about asking for one of my friends, i feel like afterwards they'll think i like them when i really don't!

Hey girlie,

Don't be flirty, just friendly. Say something like, "Hey my friends and I are going bowling this weekend - you and your friends wanna come?" If you make plans, you'll have to swap digits to swap info! Perf Smile
Lauren C.

by fizzydee12 on 4/19/2012 2:51:30 PM

This could be useful... if you have a BF. Which I sure don't:p I can't date til I'm 16, so I've got a few years!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/18/2012 11:30:43 PM

MOD!!!

Hey Chica,

This sounds very confusing! I would definitely try to talk to him! Just confront him and ask what's been going on with him! Start the conversation by telling him that you're a bit confused and want to know what the deal is. You have every right to ask because there's two people involved in hugs, kissing and holding hands! Don't blame yourself and wonder what it is that you've done wrong! Just try to talk to him and figure things out from there...
alicia m.