12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

When's the right time to kiss your BF?

Got feelings for your guy, but unsure feelings about makeout sesh? Read on for expert advice...

Hey girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:21:28 PM

So, me and my friend are both best friends with this guy. We both used to like him too, at the same time and he liked her, not me. I got over him, and they didn't go out or anything. Now i like him again, and ive mentioned to me friend that i wouldnt mind going to the spring dance with him. My other friend jokingly said to him in class that he should take me, and he jokingly said nah, im going stag! Also, me and him have drama cub together and today we had to do scenes and we had to do a Wicked scene. I played Elphaba, he played Frez, and another girl played Nessa. He had to kiss Nessa on the cheek, but he kinda just turned to her and made a iss noise. Afterwards, he said he would have rather kissed me. He has also been texting me a bit more often. Does he thnk of me as something more, or just as a best girl friend?

Hey Chica,

It seems like he's flirting with you. You should try to flirt back and see what happens! Since you got over him once already, you don't really have anything to lose. I say start fliiiiiirting, girl!
alicia m.

by pottergirl135 on 4/18/2012 10:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD: I think my BF is gonna break up with me! We've been dating for almost two months and he's the first guy I've kissed (even though it was weird). My friend heard his friend scream "R u really gonna break up with her?!" But my friend doesn't know if his friend was joking or not but who would joke about that? He's been kinda ignoring me too Frown IDK what to do help plz

Hey Girlie,

Being worried about if your BF is breaking up with you is horrible, I know! There are only two options: you can either ask him if everything is okay between you guys and risk that he might break up right then, or you wait and see what happens! From experience I can say that not knowing is worse than knowing, so I would confront him! Maybe it's nothing and his friend was just joking around and all this worrying was totally unnecessary!
alicia m.

by TeamAlice33 on 4/18/2012 9:03:50 PM

Everyone please read, if you are going to post a club notice please at LEAST say something about the article and your thoughts instead of spamming everything insight.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:51:10 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:45:36 PM

Hey girls join a club I am VP of called One Direction Infection!! If you can't find it please go to my profile page and click on the second 1D club you will see with the Up All Night album cover as the icon!! Happy Directioning Directioners!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/18/2012 6:01:45 PM

Hey everyone should jion my club friends all around it is just for fun to talk about music books celebrities and anything else and if you have any Qs about boys middle school or anything ele we would love to give you an answer we are also looking for some officers so if you are intested let me know

by Esparkle on 4/18/2012 4:10:54 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/18/2012 4:03:51 PM