1 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

2 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Is your hair lookin' thirstayy? Try this: http://t.co/R8Kvo7V81p

COMMENTS

When's the right time to kiss your BF?

Got feelings for your guy, but unsure feelings about makeout sesh? Read on for expert advice...

So I like this guy...
P.s. I've liked him for two years hes cute great smile nice
1. My sister didn't date until junior year (she's seven years older)
2. My brother didn't date until freshman year (he's five years older) and my parents didn't like it
3. I'm going to 8th grade
4. this guy is three years older but I will see him in High School but he will be a senior and I will be a freshman
5. My brother is super over protective and he kinda knows him
What should i do?

by lolgurl23 on 6/30/2012 4:42:58 PM

I havent had mine,but i think first kisses just come naturally. its just kinda in the heat of the moment.

by meesby11 on 6/26/2012 10:49:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
A boy asked me out today and i said yes. He's my best guy buddy and I like him. I don't know how to tell me mom and dad though. I read the other article and I don't know wether to burst in like "Whose got a new boyfriend? Oh wait me!!" or go "How's life? Mine is great! Made marching band, -new boyfriend- etc etc etc." Can you give me tips? My parents know who he is, i just don't know how to approach the subject.

Hey girl!

Approach your mom and dad when they're not too busy. Don't try to tell them in a situation where their attention can't be fully devoted to your exciting news. When you find that time, say something like, "Hey, so I have some pretty exciting news I want to share with you. (Insert boyfriend's name here) is my new boyfriend!" Say it simply and show them how excited you are and it's sure to run smoothly.
Rachael A.

by tessascuzin287 on 5/28/2012 1:37:59 AM

Don't tell...
Not only have I kissed my boyfriend, I've also made out with him, and well, MORE than that. Is it so wrong that I enjoy it? Maybe it's the fact that I'm not supposed to makes it all the better. After all, I am only 13 (14 in two weeks).

by kimzerz on 5/14/2012 2:21:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD, I have a huge problem!! when my bff wasn't around her brother kissed me on the lips!! now everytime we're alone he starts kissing me! I like him a but I just feel like if I let him kiss me I'm lying to my bff. but it is just her brother and does kind of want us to get togeher. I'm also worried the kissing could lead to something else. HELP!

Hey girlie,

The kissing can only lead to something else (and it'll only keep happening) if YOU let it. Don't let him pressure you into something you don't want to do. Do you really like him? Do you want to kiss him? If so, then let it happen. But if you want to slow down, date before you get too physical, and most importantly tell your bestie - then you should push him off next time and be honest with him. Tell him you really like him but you need to take a break so you can chat with your BFF about it. Then you can sort things out, make sure it doesn't freak her out too much (be honest about how much you like him though - if it'll make you both happy, she might be on board), and then see what happens. It's best to be honest and also go with your gut here - don't do anything that doesn't feel "right," because chances are it ISN'T right if your gut is telling you so <3

Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 5/3/2012 12:35:52 PM

MOD okay so me and my boyfriend started kissing ...and I feel like I'm really bad at it. He told me I'm not and that he likes it ...I like it too I just don't feel confident doing it. I've read articles on here and none of them seemed to help. Any advice? Any ideas for me? Thank you!

Hey girl,

If you don't feel comfortable with kissing, there's no need to rush into it! Otherwise, it will just become more comfortable after you've gotten used to being with your bf for a while. You'll become more confident as your relationship develops, so don't worry!

Meghan D.

by nobody25 on 4/28/2012 12:52:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD theres this guy I run track with and I think I like him and I'm not sure but I think he likes me too. I always feel so much better when im around him he makes me smile and he supports me he makes me feel good when im down and hes reall funny what are these feelings im having I don't know what to do? Help!!!!

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S. Helen S.

by diamant123 on 4/27/2012 4:58:27 PM

I've liked this guy for a while now, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Problem is, another guy asked me out, and I kinda like him too, but I'm not sure if I should say yes, because I like the other guy too...
please help!!!

Hey! Do you know which guy you like more? that can help with your decision. You shouldn't say yes just because he asked you out. Only say yes if you really like the guy back.

Helen S.

by lucyhsiung2005 on 4/27/2012 4:47:22 PM

I'm thinking about saving my first kiss for my wedding day...

by unicornninja on 4/21/2012 6:45:26 PM

Making out wont get you in trouble but it does lead to other things that can. So just take it slow as in very slow. Kissing is great and if you really like him its normal to be thinking about doing that with him. Just make boundaries and dont go beyond what you are ready to do. Some of us are ready before our friends are but it can be the other way around to, so just dont do what your friends are doing or not doing.

by luckykel on 4/21/2012 1:05:05 AM

There's this guy...let's call him Alex. Alex has had a MAJOR crush on me for at least two years. I've gone out with him twice, but broken up with him after only a few days. It seems as though I don't feel the sparks, (I watch WAY too many movies), but I still feel like I really like him. He kissed me about a week ago and all I did was turn around and walk away without a word. Whenever I see him dating someone else, I get SUPER jealous. I have mixed feelings about this guy. Help!

Hey girl,

Ouch, turning around and walking away is a little harsh, don'tcha think? If you're not sure how you feel about him, rather than kissing him and ignoring him, why not tell him you want to take things slower? That way, you can get to know each other without the awkwardness and see how you feel about him after that.

Meghan D.

by 5lola123 on 4/21/2012 12:03:07 AM

MODMODMOD
I told my crush i liked him and he said"I don't know,i mean that its really hard. I think of you as my friend a really good friend." What does he mean?

hey! I think it means that he just wants to be friends, girly. it's ok! There are other guys for you out there Smile

Helen S.

by savethefrogs on 4/20/2012 6:24:13 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
So there is a guy that asked me out last year when I was 13 and I kinda liked him back but I wasn't sure and I had to much going on at the time to date (I also think that dating at a young age is pointless) well now I am 14 almost 15 and we are sill friends and I don't know if I am falling for him. We are about to enter highschool and we are going to different ones. He is one of the nicest guys that I have ever met, and athletic and not to mention kinda cute. He still likes me after almost a year but I'm not sure if I like him or not! Im not sure if we should try something over the summer or just stay friends.
Please help!!

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure whether you like him or not, it's probably not a good idea to start something serious over the summer. Personally, I would try to hang out more as friends (maybe with both your groups of besties) and talk/text outside of school to get to know each other even better. Just because he's super nice, cute, etc. doesn't mean that you'll like him LIKE THAT... but just because you aren't sure doesn't mean you won't like him LIKE THAT either. Just take your time and don't pressure yourself to decide yes or no if you really aren't sure. Even if he's going to another school next year, just take it slow and see how you feel over time! <3
Lauren C.

by sandy1 on 4/20/2012 12:17:43 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!
So I really like this one guy but hes kind of a flirt... he also has a lot of girls that like him. Well i text him and I want it to be kind of obvious that I like him but not tooooo obvious. So what are some ways that I can flirt by textand talking?

Hey girlie,

Try compliments! That will really do the trick - if he makes a joke, laugh and say something like, "That's why I like you, you're always so funny." Even something simple like complimenting his shirt or basketball layup will let him know you're checking him out, which is a great way to flirt! Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 4/20/2012 12:04:27 AM

MOD!!!
[It seemed like my crush liked me a couple weeks ago (i.e. hugs, kisses, holding hands), but now it is like he is avoiding me. I do not know if it is something I did or what. I still want to be friends with him and when I logged onto Facebook, he was on, but logged off a couple minutes later (coincidence or not?) Is he nervous? Should I try talking to him? What should I start the conversation off with? Thanks!]
Now, it seems like he likes someone else already (after 2 weeks) and I would feel awkward going up and talking to him. I passed him a couple of times in the hall and he didn't so much as glance at me. It seems like he does not like me anymore, but I at least want answers/closure. Now I REALLY do not know how to go about that! Frown What should I do?

Hey girlie,

It does seem like his feelings might've cooled off and he's found someone else, but try not to stress out about it. Take some time to let this sink in, then find a reason to chat with him in a few days (on Facebook or in person) - maybe a question about homework, one of his clubs at school, a favorite band, etc. Just something to start a convo. Then try to see how he acts in the convo - is he into it? Does he seem open and friendly? Or does he seem closed off, cold, avoiding? If the convo feels difficult, don't force it. Because if he's not interested anymore, you don't want to push! But it's worth talking again to see if you can grow closer as friends - then you can get a better idea of what's going on <3
Lauren C.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/19/2012 9:07:32 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so there's this guy I kind of like...
1. the problem is that he's known for making fun of a lot of people including me
2. He's promised me that he won't be mean to me again and he hasn't so far he still jokes around but I laugh with him
3. the other thing is that I don't think one of my BFF
likes him because some days he makes fun of her and he still annoys me sometimes but he's really funny
4. there are sometimes I don't know how I feel about him because he can still be annoying
5. I also don't know if his parents let him date
6. he also kind of flirts with all the girls but he jokes with me the most...
WHAT DO I DO?

Hey girlie,

You don't have to figure everything out now! Just talk to him more, flirt back, and see how things go. There's no guarantee your friends will LOVE every BF you ever have... or that your BFs will like your friends. And that's ok! What's important is that YOU like him and that he treats you with respect. But if this guy goes back to being mean, you keep having doubts over time even when you've gotten to know him better, and he seems like a player, it might not be right. But you'll never know unless you give it a chance Smile
Lauren C.

by Hreuss on 4/19/2012 7:31:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay there's rumors about this guy that is a player. But I met him and he's really nice what do I do?

Hey girlie,

You can't trust ALL rumors/reputations you hear, so get to know this guy and try to judge him for yourself. But since you know he MIGHT be a player, just be a little cautious so he doesn't hurt ya Smile
Lauren C.

by Jazzalyn12 on 4/19/2012 6:37:36 PM

ModModModMod!
How could you ask a guy friend for his phone number? Everytime i think about asking for one of my friends, i feel like afterwards they'll think i like them when i really don't!

Hey girlie,

Don't be flirty, just friendly. Say something like, "Hey my friends and I are going bowling this weekend - you and your friends wanna come?" If you make plans, you'll have to swap digits to swap info! Perf Smile
Lauren C.

by fizzydee12 on 4/19/2012 2:51:30 PM

This could be useful... if you have a BF. Which I sure don't:p I can't date til I'm 16, so I've got a few years!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/18/2012 11:30:43 PM

MOD!!!

Hey Chica,

This sounds very confusing! I would definitely try to talk to him! Just confront him and ask what's been going on with him! Start the conversation by telling him that you're a bit confused and want to know what the deal is. You have every right to ask because there's two people involved in hugs, kissing and holding hands! Don't blame yourself and wonder what it is that you've done wrong! Just try to talk to him and figure things out from there...
alicia m.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/18/2012 10:48:23 PM

Hey girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:21:28 PM

So, me and my friend are both best friends with this guy. We both used to like him too, at the same time and he liked her, not me. I got over him, and they didn't go out or anything. Now i like him again, and ive mentioned to me friend that i wouldnt mind going to the spring dance with him. My other friend jokingly said to him in class that he should take me, and he jokingly said nah, im going stag! Also, me and him have drama cub together and today we had to do scenes and we had to do a Wicked scene. I played Elphaba, he played Frez, and another girl played Nessa. He had to kiss Nessa on the cheek, but he kinda just turned to her and made a iss noise. Afterwards, he said he would have rather kissed me. He has also been texting me a bit more often. Does he thnk of me as something more, or just as a best girl friend?

Hey Chica,

It seems like he's flirting with you. You should try to flirt back and see what happens! Since you got over him once already, you don't really have anything to lose. I say start fliiiiiirting, girl!
alicia m.

by pottergirl135 on 4/18/2012 10:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD: I think my BF is gonna break up with me! We've been dating for almost two months and he's the first guy I've kissed (even though it was weird). My friend heard his friend scream "R u really gonna break up with her?!" But my friend doesn't know if his friend was joking or not but who would joke about that? He's been kinda ignoring me too Frown IDK what to do help plz

Hey Girlie,

Being worried about if your BF is breaking up with you is horrible, I know! There are only two options: you can either ask him if everything is okay between you guys and risk that he might break up right then, or you wait and see what happens! From experience I can say that not knowing is worse than knowing, so I would confront him! Maybe it's nothing and his friend was just joking around and all this worrying was totally unnecessary!
alicia m.

by TeamAlice33 on 4/18/2012 9:03:50 PM

Everyone please read, if you are going to post a club notice please at LEAST say something about the article and your thoughts instead of spamming everything insight.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:51:10 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:45:36 PM

Hey girls join a club I am VP of called One Direction Infection!! If you can't find it please go to my profile page and click on the second 1D club you will see with the Up All Night album cover as the icon!! Happy Directioning Directioners!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/18/2012 6:01:45 PM

Hey everyone should jion my club friends all around it is just for fun to talk about music books celebrities and anything else and if you have any Qs about boys middle school or anything ele we would love to give you an answer we are also looking for some officers so if you are intested let me know

by Esparkle on 4/18/2012 4:10:54 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/18/2012 4:03:51 PM