10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Why YOU should care about the Constitution (REALLY!)

The Constitution is turning 225 this year—and it’s celebrating with an awesome contest!

I'm confuzzled. so we enter on the website... right?

by purpleprincess88 on 4/30/2012 12:19:17 AM

all high schoolers watch out cuz whatever i decide to do is going to win!!!!!!!!!!

by opptop on 4/26/2012 5:01:09 PM

I am so surprised that an old and well kept document could have such an impact on MY life. I cannot believe it.

by transform2314 on 4/24/2012 6:46:23 PM

Where are we supposed to turn in the essay if we are writing one??

by doglover4356 on 4/21/2012 3:30:25 PM

i'll think about it

by myfatsquirrel on 4/21/2012 11:25:51 AM

In 4th grade, I was first place in my school's essay contest. It was cool, but I'm kind of too lazy right now to do this..

by stylecrazy503 on 4/18/2012 10:36:38 PM

My social studies teacher actually assigned the essay topic a couple months ago, so I think I will enter the contest.

by astrostar88 on 4/18/2012 9:30:48 PM

Wow! I just learned about the constitution in my school. It really opened my eyes to the rights we do and don't have. Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 8:34:16 PM

I rather compose a song!! Smile

by SmilenLaugh on 4/18/2012 7:50:27 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:40:22 PM