9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Why YOU should care about the Constitution (REALLY!)

The Constitution is turning 225 this year—and it’s celebrating with an awesome contest!

I'm confuzzled. so we enter on the website... right?

by purpleprincess88 on 4/30/2012 12:19:17 AM

all high schoolers watch out cuz whatever i decide to do is going to win!!!!!!!!!!

by opptop on 4/26/2012 5:01:09 PM

I am so surprised that an old and well kept document could have such an impact on MY life. I cannot believe it.

by transform2314 on 4/24/2012 6:46:23 PM

Where are we supposed to turn in the essay if we are writing one??

by doglover4356 on 4/21/2012 3:30:25 PM

i'll think about it

by myfatsquirrel on 4/21/2012 11:25:51 AM

In 4th grade, I was first place in my school's essay contest. It was cool, but I'm kind of too lazy right now to do this..

by stylecrazy503 on 4/18/2012 10:36:38 PM

My social studies teacher actually assigned the essay topic a couple months ago, so I think I will enter the contest.

by astrostar88 on 4/18/2012 9:30:48 PM

Wow! I just learned about the constitution in my school. It really opened my eyes to the rights we do and don't have. Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 8:34:16 PM

I rather compose a song!! Smile

by SmilenLaugh on 4/18/2012 7:50:27 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:40:22 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?