AN HOUR AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

2 HOURS AGO What's your future hold? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/P7VmvJ6Y4B

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

COMMENTS

10 ways to brighten your bud's day

Put a smile on anyone’s face with these easy ideas that don’t cost a thing…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help me! I have a friend that lives in a different state I met at a day camp two years ago. we've kept in touch since then using text, skype, and facebook... sometimes twitter. Nevertheless, she's coming in town tomorrow and wants to hangout with me and go have lunch. I have soo many questions. What do I wear?! What do I say if it gets awkwardly silent? How do I greet her when she comes? I'm so nervous. any tips? Thank you<3 You're the best!

Hey girl!  That's sooooo exciting!!  First off, wear something comfy that makes you feel good.  As for if it gets awkwardly silent, think back to stuff you talked about during your (many!) online convos.  You could ask about any trips she's taken this summer, her crush, or even things you'd like to know about her hometown/state.  When you see her, just be natural.  Smile big, and say "It's so great to see you!"  A hug would be totes fine, but if you're nervous I know that can sometimes feel awk.  Most of all, enjoy and have a fab time! Smile xoxo

Marie H.

by uh-mazing on 7/20/2012 6:36:36 PM

Mod! mod! Mod! mod!mod! mod! mod! mod!
I have a problem with one of my friends; I don't just like her that much anymore. And I am pretty sure she's mad at me now. I'm just kinda scared to face her when I get back to school. I'm pretty much a Diva, kinda. Me and her have about nothing that much in common and fights always break out between us. Also when I am hanging out with my friends, she ALWAYS( she lives across the street ) interrupts. She evens invites herself over just when my other friend asks me to play. Then my other friend doesn't want to play anymore. What should I do? Help me!
-SickOfHer

Hey cutie,

It might be time to have a little talk with her. Explain that the more you two hangout, the more you fight, and that it might be best if you two keep some distance for a while. If you don't want to confront her, slowly back away. Of course be super nice to her, but don't necessarily hang out with her if you feel that you two will start fighting again. Try hanging out with your other friends at their houses or at another location like a movie theater or mall.

Catherine C.

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 4:11:11 PM

**MOD MOD MOD**
i feel horrible. me and my guy friend got in a fight and arent friends anymore. we were friends for almost 2 years and we still even remember the exact day we met which even makes it more special. we went out for a while too so its even harder to know that he isnt my friend anymore. he had been acting really weird with me for the past few months so a few weeks ago i told him how i felt about it and well he took it all the wrong way. he erased me from facebook and everything. i sent him a message yesterday to talk about it but it doesnt seem like he really want to fix things. what do i do ?!?! help.

Hey! Aw i'm sorry that's really hard! I'm sorry he's being this way, I wish he wouldn't take it so personally, but some guys just do i guess. The best you can do for now is give him some space and hope he comes around. so sorry girl!

Helen S.

by peace-love on 7/10/2012 7:59:22 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm such a tomboy, but my friends think I should become a little more girly. Should I think about it? Or should I stink to my tomboyish self?

Hey girl,

You should always be yourself, but if you want to try something "girly" with them, it doesn't mean you'll be girly forever! So experiment and see what you really like best Smile

Meghan D.

by Footballstar on 7/6/2012 10:39:42 PM

my BFF is moving to Arkansas in november and we live in a small town in NY in the big ole St. Lawrence county (the north country.) and im the only one who knows about it so i dont really know who to talk to about it. yeah i have other friends but not like her. i can talk to her about anything and she can talk aabout anything to me. we help each other through the thick and thin. and i feel like im going to lose apart of me she feels the same. we want to make the best of this summer cause we're not really going to have much longer what should we do for summer and how do we stay in contact with out losing our friendship.

Hey girlie!  Sorry about your friend moving away, good for you guys for making the most of the summer together!  Try doing things to keep connected like creating a journal you two send back and forth and making plans to visit whenever you can.  As for making the best of the summer, try planning things that you've always wanted to do together- amusement park trips, making a horror movie together, anything that can have lots of pictures and maybe a video for you guys to remember each other by.  xoxo

Kate G.

by jazmine ann on 7/3/2012 12:24:06 PM

Please help me! I have this friend (not really my friend) and she said she deleted our numbers. I told my friends what she had said. Then she called me a few days later saying that she never deleted our numbers. Now I'm scared my friends will think I was lying and be mad at me. What should I do? Thanks for reading my comment.

by Christ follower on 5/31/2012 8:36:38 PM

MOD MODE MOD
my BFF wants a guy that loves Harry potter wut should she do.
MOD MOD MODERATOR!!!

Hey girl,

She should try getting to know guys as friends first! Ask about their fave music, movies, etc. and share her own. But remember - liking someone and getting along is about WAY more than just one interest, even if that interest is huge like HP Smile If she commits to getting to know someone better, she might find tons of other ways they click!

Lauren C.

by crosbygal87 on 5/10/2012 4:54:27 PM

ok so this is great advice but my friend who i thought was really fun and a good friend, is now sceriously depresed!and i just want to make her day everyday so she can enjoy herself and relize im here for her :/
HELP!!!!

by megvip on 5/10/2012 2:48:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have friends that are fighting. One jokingly called the other a name over facebook, so lets call the friend who called the name x and the one who was called the name r. So now r got friends i am going to call d & e on her side and r, d and e are all being mean to x who now has a friend called s on her sid. Today s yelled at r in the hallway.Today x stayed home from school. We have a gidence counseler helping. So my question is, what can I do?

Hey girlie,

The best thing for YOU to do is not pick sides at all. Don't get involved in the fight, but let each friend know that you are not choosing one over the other - you support them both and love them both, and know they can work this out. Let the adult (guidance counselor, teacher, whoever) do their job. In the meantime, be there for both of them (even if you have to split your time and hang out with them separately) and try to get their minds off the crazy drama going on <3
Lauren C.

by naiko3638 on 5/3/2012 6:47:11 PM

modmodmodmodmod!!!
my best friend and i are thisclose even though we live in different states (because i moved away.), so i text her all the time. well i've been wanting her to ask out her crush (who she thinks likes her too). but recently, whenever i bring up the subject, she says she has to go or that if i say someting about that again shes not gonna reply. this annoys me cuz she is my best friend and we tell each other everything!! i have told her how i feel a billion times but she doesnt seem to care. she just doenst want to talk about it whatsoever. i asked her is he said no when she asked him out then she just didnt reply. got any ideas on how to get her to be herself and tell me?? thaanks!

Well I think this boy subject makes her super nervous. I know you want her to have her crush like her back, but you cant force these things. Just let her do her thing. Give her some space in that topic. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.