AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

10 ways to brighten your bud's day

Put a smile on anyone’s face with these easy ideas that don’t cost a thing…

Hey girls, looking for workout buddies who will cheer you on and help you reach your fitness goals? Join my club Let's Get Active! Want flat abs by summer? No prob! Want to make the soccer team? We're here to help! JOIN NOW!! OFFICERS POSITIONS TO BE PICKED SUNDAY!!!

Have an amazing day!! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/21/2012 12:45:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi it's me again with the question about me talking behind my friends back because she was mean and now she hates me. Well a while ago (right after I asked you my first question) I sent the girl an e-mail apologizing to her. I explained why I was mad, told her I shouldn't have talked about her and it was all my fault, and if we could restart forget everything and be friends again. I texted her telling her to please check her email but I got no respond. I am going to text her one more time assuring her the email was nice. I really want her to forgive me even though I don't like her anymore.

Hey girl,

That's great you apologized to her -- she may not have seen her phone or email yet, or she may just want some time to respond. Give it a few days and then try talking to her in person if you don't hear from her by then.

Meghan D.

by BabyDahl13 on 4/21/2012 12:05:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Okay, so I'm a dancer and gymnast and so is the most popular girl(let's call her Madi) in my school. I just quit my recent dance studio due to the fact that it pushed me to hard - ending with me in the hospital. Madi and I email a lot, we just don't talk to each other. I told her this in a recent email and she invited me to go to her dance studio with her for a lesson or two, to see what level I would be at, if I like this studio ect. Well, I want to go... but I'm REALLY nervous. She's really nice and pretty, it's just that... her BFF will be there, and if anybody hangs out with Madi without her ''permission'' well then she'll get revenge. How would I ask my mom??? Like, I've never talked about Madi, never really mentioned her '' Oh, hey, Mom. My friend, Madi just invited me over to her dance studio for a lesson. Can I go???'' I don't know if I should go!!! Help ASAP!!!

Hey girl,

If you want to go with her, you should definitely ask your mom -- most parents aren't against their children making new friends! If she invited you to go, she wanted you to be there, and her bff will have to accept that. Try being nice to her bff so she won't have a reason to be upset at you, and maybe you three will all be friends!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 4/21/2012 11:51:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really do hate my mom. she always wants to be with my dad and kiss him be just with him. my mom never wants to be with me. i really need help.

Hey girl,

Your existence is because of your parents' great love for each other, but it can be hard when you want to spend time with them, too! Suggest a mother-daughter day out at the mall or at lunch with just the two of you -- she'd probably love the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with you if she knows you're interested too.

Meghan D.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/21/2012 11:40:41 AM

oh i do most of those anyway! i love to tell my friends and my bf how much they mean to me!

by peewee83 on 4/21/2012 11:07:13 AM

Mod
So I play volleyball and tomorrow I am most likely playing agaist my BFF. I know that my team is better than her but she doesn't know that. I;m afraid that if I beat her team really easily that it might hurt our friendship. I don't think it exactly will, but I'm still afraid of it. Any help??? Thank your so much for ALL your help!!! You are all amazing!!! Thanks! Smile ;) Smile

Hey girl,

If it's your teams playing against each other and not you two specifically, it shouldn't be too much of an issue since you won't be beating her personally. If you do win, try to avoid the situation by going up to her after the game and telling her how awesome she did -- hearing that will dispel any negative feelings she had toward your team during the game!

Meghan D.

by cowsrule11 on 4/21/2012 10:51:08 AM

Can't wait to try out these on my bud's!!!!! (: love you guys

by missyrox18 on 4/21/2012 10:40:42 AM

All I ever do is text, even if I'm trying to cheer up one of my besties. I really wish I could be easier to talk to on the phone though because I want to be able to talk a lot instead of constantly texting. The problem is there's always lots of awkward silences and I never know what to say, even in normal conversation. Like yesterday in gym I was walking with this one girl I don't usually talk to and we were able to have a nice convo without very much awkardness. I want to be able to be a less awkward talker but idk what to say! any help? thank you!

Hey girl,

Awkward silences can happen on the phone even between people who know each other really well, so don't let them keep you from having phone convos! Next time someone texts you, give that person a call back instead of texting back -- you already have a conversation starter with what that person texted you, so it shouldn't be awkward, and you'll be able to build your ability to talk on the phone!

Meghan D.

by pinkguitar98 on 4/21/2012 10:21:41 AM

Great ideas! I'm sooooo gonna use these! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/21/2012 10:17:46 AM

Mod I really need help and advice. Okay so in my group of friends there is me my BFF, and three other girls. One is really mean. She always curses, makes fun of us, steals things, slaps us, and excluded one girl from the group and made her cry. I tried to just ignore it so we don't get into any drama but it wasn't helping. She is just getting even worse. I talked to my friends about her saying she was mean and I don't want to stay being friends if she was keep on going to do this. Two agreed and said they hate her, and one said she doesn't really like her anymore. One friends told her I don't like her and thinks she's mean. Now she is mad and is going to be her little tattle-tale self because her grandma works at the school. I don't want to start any drama and get in trouble but staying with this one girl is torture and makes me feel sad. I want to stay friends with my other friends though. HELP!!!

Hey girl,

If you have a problem with her, you probably should have talked to her about it directly instead of going behind her back, so it's not surprising that she's upset. You can be friends with the other girls without seeing her, though, so just invite them to hang out one-on-one instead of in the group! If school officials find out what you said, you can explain to them the reasons you said it that you've listed here, and they will likely be sympathetic with you and try to work things out for both of you.

Meghan D.