2 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

5 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

3 fashion bloggers you need to know right now!

For your daily dose of fashpiration.

MODMODMOD
Hey, i know that this isnt really a question about life or anything but i just started a blog and i was wondering if you have any advice for me.

Hey Girl,

blogging is a great way to express yourself and share what makes you interesting. We'll have a post about successful blogging real soon!

Simone S.
simone s.

by radiolovergirl on 6/7/2012 2:57:36 PM

I can't believe you guys forgot juicystar07 and her sister allthatglitters21 on YouTube.they are both fabulous!

by ler27 on 4/26/2012 4:44:12 PM

Those look like great blog sites. I think I will be spending some time on them. Thanks GL for the links to the sites.

by luckykel on 4/25/2012 10:23:57 PM

i love juicystar07, AllThatGlitters21 (there sisters), and BeautySavvy!!!!!!!!!! love them

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:16:47 PM

My sister is doing the fashion blogger videos!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:09:42 AM

My fave blogs: clothedmuch, Kendi Everyday and What a Nerd Would Wear even though she retired... lol

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:46:50 PM

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:46:12 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:24:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so at the high school im going to you have to take a test to decide what classes you get into. I just got the results of my test back and it told me im in honors lit, and that i can try to take a test to get into honors geography and honors biology (those are 10th grade classes, so id be skipping a year). I want to take Honors Bio but not honors geography (because math is my least favorite subject)The problem with that is im going to be with a whole bunch of upperclassmen who i don't know and that my brother and my friends sister say that honors bio is a SUPER hard class with tons of bio. On the other hand i get really good grades and want to challenge myself. I also want to go to college at stanford so i need difficult classes. Please help me decide wat to do. Thank you.

Hey babe,

I think you should focus on what you would need to get into Stanford.  It can't hurt to get to meet new people either!  Give it a week and you'll be completely used to taking a higher class.
Jordan S.

by loveurself19 on 4/23/2012 7:12:47 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:22:11 PM