13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

3 fashion bloggers you need to know right now!

For your daily dose of fashpiration.

Hey, i know that this isnt really a question about life or anything but i just started a blog and i was wondering if you have any advice for me.

Hey Girl,

blogging is a great way to express yourself and share what makes you interesting. We'll have a post about successful blogging real soon!

Simone S.
simone s.

by radiolovergirl on 6/7/2012 2:57:36 PM

I can't believe you guys forgot juicystar07 and her sister allthatglitters21 on YouTube.they are both fabulous!

by ler27 on 4/26/2012 4:44:12 PM

Those look like great blog sites. I think I will be spending some time on them. Thanks GL for the links to the sites.

by luckykel on 4/25/2012 10:23:57 PM

i love juicystar07, AllThatGlitters21 (there sisters), and BeautySavvy!!!!!!!!!! love them

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:16:47 PM

My sister is doing the fashion blogger videos!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:09:42 AM

My fave blogs: clothedmuch, Kendi Everyday and What a Nerd Would Wear even though she retired... lol

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:46:50 PM

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:46:12 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:24:50 PM

okay so at the high school im going to you have to take a test to decide what classes you get into. I just got the results of my test back and it told me im in honors lit, and that i can try to take a test to get into honors geography and honors biology (those are 10th grade classes, so id be skipping a year). I want to take Honors Bio but not honors geography (because math is my least favorite subject)The problem with that is im going to be with a whole bunch of upperclassmen who i don't know and that my brother and my friends sister say that honors bio is a SUPER hard class with tons of bio. On the other hand i get really good grades and want to challenge myself. I also want to go to college at stanford so i need difficult classes. Please help me decide wat to do. Thank you.

Hey babe,

I think you should focus on what you would need to get into Stanford.  It can't hurt to get to meet new people either!  Give it a week and you'll be completely used to taking a higher class.
Jordan S.

by loveurself19 on 4/23/2012 7:12:47 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:22:11 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!