4 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

5 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Find the prom dress that suits YOUR style

Last-minute finds to look fab on your big night.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need fashion help. I have a promotion party coming up, and I'm planning to wear a blue and silver sparkly dress and a black cardigan to it. I am planning on wearing black flats, but I have no idea what accesories I should wear! I already have a pearl bracelet cuff picked out but I have no idea what to pair it up with!What is your advice?

Hey girl! I would definitely stick with silver jewelry. It sounds like the dress already has a lot going on, so you don't want to overwhelm it. You could wear small silver hoop earrings or even small pearls to go along with your bracelet. Sometimes less is more--the dress sounds gorgeous so keep the focus on that! Have fun at the party!

Colleen K.

by Emilicious on 4/30/2012 1:06:27 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 3:00:41 PM

for prom? those dresses don't really cut it for me, especially for the price. Good thing when I'm old enough to go to prom I will probably have my mom make my dress, otherwise I'll buy it waaaayy before hand. I am known to plan ahead.

by beachgirl324 on 4/24/2012 2:28:01 PM

Hey guys! If u need any advice or tips in beauty, fashion, guys, and more, join my club!!! It's called fashion beauty, guys. I will help u out as much as I can and even u can be an officer! Check it out!

by Foreverme3 on 4/24/2012 12:35:00 AM

I like the pink and yellow ones. Smile

by usmcbratknc on 4/23/2012 11:50:09 PM

Hey, If you need a prom dress and you live in Massachusetts then look into Elizabeth Anne's Bridal Boutique in Holden. There the best! They have great dresses for a low cost and they make you feel like family!

by jojodramallama on 4/23/2012 4:44:42 PM

The dresses look kinda cheap... like DEB store quality
Just saying

by buzzingbee on 4/23/2012 4:00:33 PM

I am only in sixth grade and in already looking forward to prom! LOL

by kirby<3 on 4/23/2012 3:55:57 PM

Those dresses aren't my style.

by aiche14 on 4/23/2012 3:23:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so for quite a few years, I've wanted to be a dancer when I grow up. I was crazy about dance,if I had any spare time I would practice and I would have rather gone to dance classes then hung out with my friends. Recently, I've been kind of off dance and I've realised that although I'm good at dance, I'm definitely not amazing at it. I don't know what to do because it scares me that a few months ago I was so sure about what I wanted and I was super dedicated and now I'm not sure at all. What should I do?? I kinda feel like I'm giving up if I decide I'm not good enough to do dance professionally, but if I say to myself that I'll keep working on it etc. I'm worried that life will pass me by and that before long I'll be out of school with no clue what I'm doing! Heeelpp!!

Hey girl, I think it's absolutely amazing that you love dance and have been so dedicated to it. However, it's important to realize that you can't live in fear of the "what ifs" in life. You are young and still have your entire life to look forward to, but don't sell yourself short. If you want to dance professionally, then put in those extra hours of practice on Sunday and keep your goal in mind. With that being said, if you are questioning it, then there's problem a reason behind that. You should dance because you love to dance, not because you want to be a professional, otherwise you'll end up unhappy. You don't need to decide now what you want to do with the rest of your life. As you grow older, your interests will change. If you are afraid of missing out on valuable times in your life, then just dance as a hobby. There are plenty of ways to keep dance a part of your life without making it your entire life. As cheesy as it sounds, follow your heart and do what you love--don't think that you are giving up either way.

Colleen K.

by lovetodance393 on 4/23/2012 6:20:41 AM

That's a really cool idea, but Im not really in love with those dresses. I mean, they're ok, I'm sure someone has a thing for them, but I've seen Cuter. And they're a bit expensive. But still an awesome idea!

************************Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

by sweetpea185 on 4/23/2012 1:12:10 AM