1 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

2 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

3 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

COMMENTS

I don't want to be a pushover anymore!

But I’m afraid my friends won’t want to hang out with me...

I feel your pain. Sometimes, I want to get back at people, but end up forgiving them, even if they really hurt my feelings. I just want it to stop!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:50:20 PM

MODMODMOD! I'm always soooo worried about what people think about my face and hair. Sometimes I have bad acne, other times my hair is messy and crazy. How do I fix that?

Hey girlie,

It's sooo easy to get wrapped up in looks, but think about it - EVERYONE is going through the same thing you are right now! The acne, the insecurity, the discomfort with your bod. Everyone is going through puberty and growing super fast, so everyone is more uncomfy than they seem. The best thing to do is take care of yourself so you feel good:

- Work out regularly, to release endorphins and get in shape. Check out our Workouts section for some great ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

- Clear skin is totally within reach! Check out this article for our A-to-Z acne-free guide: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/02/GLs-A-to-Z-guide-to-clear-skin.aspx

- Adjust to your changing bod. Your hair might feel crazy or greasy sometimes, but that's probably because your hormones are in flux. Sometimes you won't know how to feel, or how to keep up with all the changes. Do the best you can - take a cool shower and wash off all the "messy and crazy." You'll wash off the messy and crazy from your mind too and be able to start all over, fresh and new Smile Hang in there, babe!
Lauren C.

by hjade12 on 8/2/2012 6:30:19 PM

We have one thing in common caring what others think, if i say it matters i'd be a hypocrit. So i wont, what i will say, is dont car, i used to care i finally realized, of people hate me, they hate me. Even the nicest people are hated theres nothing you can do except be you. Dont waste your time worrying about what others say and think, take it from me its a waste of time, their immature. Focus your time into others things, talk to your friends, be happy excited talk about something else, not something that will bring you down. As for sticking up for yourself, you could talk to your counsler about it, o if your unconferterable with that, google good combacks, however i recomend the counsler, ive been bullied before and sometimes i still am by the same person and i finally realized there not going o stop they'll always hate me and im not going to change me to please her. But the counsler got me through the hardest parts of it, and helped me find ways to stick up for myself.

by 1tennischik on 7/13/2012 12:00:49 AM

I get the same way to somtimes every on dose u will be fine

by danceismylife123 on 5/10/2012 9:15:54 PM

i likr u

by kmdtwin on 5/10/2012 5:00:47 PM

Okay so the other day at school at lunch this guy in my class put his arm around me and the my friend on my other side of me slapped his hand, then he slapped her arm. Should I have done/do something? Do you think he likes me, because he's never done anything like that before(put his arm around me), although he has slapped me really hard and then he got sent to in-school suspention and ever since (like today) he calls me a cry baby. I don't like him and i get chills when i think about him liking me. Does he like me???? Because I am obviously so confused!!!!

Hey! He seems like he does, but I think the more important question is why is he acting abusive toward you? If he makes you feel uncomfortable ever, you should tell someone!

Helen S.

by furryfriend99 on 4/27/2012 8:48:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Please help!!!!
I'm involved in all county chorus but the all day practice (which is mandatory or you cant be in it) is on the same day as my sixth grade ( like all the classes together) photo!!! I'm graduating and dint want to miss it!!! I also don't want to come in late for the chorus thing!!! Help ;( Cry

Can you see if its ok to miss your practice for e few minutes as you take the picture? I bet they'll let you leave for a bit to take the picture since youre graduating. Just ask! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by chick987 on 4/25/2012 9:41:42 PM

I work to on standing up to some of the guys at my school. They just don't respect girls like the should. It's not cool.

by unicornninja on 4/25/2012 5:34:56 PM

Okay for some reason im really moody all the time! my mom says its cause im growing up but its getting outa control! i cry ALL THE TIME, i get angry and trash stuff, i get in fights with my friends, and suddenly im less social! I miss my friends but suddenly i dont know how to act, which has never been a problem before! i used to be out going and happy! what do i do now?!?!?!

by 1Dgurl! on 4/24/2012 9:18:29 PM

Want to be healthy but don't know how? Join this club for tips weekly on being healthy and share some of your own secrets. Don't tell someone to starve thereself because here we get healthy the healthy way.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:11:16 PM