AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

I don't want to be a pushover anymore!

But I’m afraid my friends won’t want to hang out with me...

you are you,like you said you are not that big, all that matters is what you think, ignore the bullies and stand up for your self Smile be true to You you are awesome!Smile

by hslol101 on 4/24/2012 6:13:20 PM

omg i feel the same way but now i already stood up and good luck to youSmile

by amy303 on 4/24/2012 6:08:36 PM

Anybody need advice? Please join my new club, Ask Rainbow. I will answer everything (:

by mermaidrainbow049 on 4/23/2012 10:45:03 AM

I kinda need some advice like that. My best friend is kinda loud. One day I didn't feel well (cramps) and she wanted me to play a game with her and my sister and I tried to tell her no, but she ended up pulling me up. Thankfully my dad was watching and stopped her. Now I try better, but I feel guilty too since she's crazy and hyper. I don’t always want to hand out with her, but when I don’t I feel guilty. She’s just really loud and crazy and I’m… well, I’m not. Any advice?

by emmyie11 on 4/22/2012 8:10:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hi so there is this this girl at school who copies me on everything. The way i act she acts the same and the way i dress the same also my weirdness about the hunger games she copies me! It really gets me since once she even got the same username as me on this thing but with 2013 on it. I hate how she always follows me around. Once she was mean to me then she followed me around all day. She always yanks me about everything! She once even spread a rumor about me! What should I do, she is trying to push me aside and be friends while being a bully to me. I stated this problem to her but there was no effect! I feel like the girl in the movie roommate from the commercials!

Lynae P.

by radiogirl on 4/21/2012 2:14:01 PM

@Cupcake_queen_101_ - I like Taylor Swift!

by future_artist on 4/21/2012 10:30:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
hi. um i have been called fat about 17 times in my life. Idk what to do anymore. Im not that big! HONESTLY. im tired of people calling me fat and saying i stuff food in my mouth whenever i see it. I'm a picky eater so I dont even get it? and people who dont even know me call me fat? I dont know what to do anymore. please help

Hey girl,

Don't listen to the haters -- it sounds like all of those people are just meanies! If you're comfortable with how you are, that's all that matters, so don't let what people say get to you. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and if those people can't see that they aren't worth your time!

Meghan D.

by princesschick1999 on 4/21/2012 9:12:33 AM

Mod mod mod mod!!!
Any good ideas to hide a diary?? I haven't wrote in any but I want to start!!
Also any good country artists like Jason aldean?

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/20/2012 11:32:59 PM

I have really low self esteem. I hate how i look, my personality, and everything about myself. I feel alone. What should I do

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are, and I bet you'll learn that that person is really cool. I only get to talk to you here for a few seconds, and I already like you. So love who you are, girl! And if you feel overwhelmed, you can always go here for help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by msindependent on 4/20/2012 8:49:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so yesterday my "friend got rly mad over something rly stupid and untrue and she said some rly hurtful things to me. so today she was ignoring me and in my 4th period class i tried to talk to her and she ignored me. then at lunch i saw she was alone and walked over and she kept telliing me "leave me alone." and in 7th period i got out of class early and my other friend told me she was like yay ______ (my name) is gone. im rly upset and i dont know what i did to her and why shes mad. should i just throw away this friendship? and btw im the one who should be mad cuz she said hurtful things to me.

hey! She's being immature, so yeah, I think you should give this one some space for a while. It'll probably take some stress out of your life. good luck!

Helen S.