AN HOUR AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

2 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

4 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

I don't want to be a pushover anymore!

But I’m afraid my friends won’t want to hang out with me...

Don't worry, Girly!!! Once you find a true bestie you're come out of your shell. On the mean time... any boys that are hot???

by Sarah510 on 4/20/2012 5:00:36 PM

I used to have this problem, but I have gotten over it! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/20/2012 4:51:46 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 3:52:19 PM

MODMODMOD
I just got my eyebrows waxed for the first time a few days ago.I keep on breakin out where i got them waxed.Will it happen again if i get them waxed again?Why am i breaking out?

Hey girly! After getting your eye brows waxed they put on Aloe and a soothing lotion, usually the lotion is what makes you break out so next time ask for just the aloe and it should help with the breakouts.
Ana D.

by snowver11 on 4/20/2012 12:59:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need help...I felt sick earlier this week. Then I went to school on wednesday. Then I went to school thursday but left because I didn't feel good again. Today, I'm at home, but I feel better. It's just when I'm at school that I start feeling bad. I get tired, my head pounds, I get dizzy, and it's like a cloud is hanging over me. Now I feel really guilty for missing so much school...how can I feel less guilty, make sure I can go to school without being sick, and keep my grades at an A average?

Hey girl! If this problem continues you may want to see a doctor. To me it sounds like a bit of anxiety, but I am no professional. If you feel like you have to keep your grades at As and have such high expectations for yourself you may be stressing out and that is what i causing some of these issues.
Ana D.

by summergirl21 on 4/20/2012 11:53:22 AM

that doesn't sound like being a pushover to me!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/20/2012 8:17:16 AM