1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

My BGF has a crummy GF

She’s always flirting with other guys and never let him make any decisions. I’m worried he’s going to get hurt…

i agree with sweetheartchica. I have this SAME EXACT THING happening with me right now and OMG my BGF is annoying me cuz him and his RUDE ex girlfriend have gotten together and broken up AT LEAST ten times in two months. I wish he could just open up his eyes and realize that there are THOUSANDS of other girls in this world and yet he has to pick my worst enemy (sorta frenemy).

by savvypace1 on 6/8/2012 10:32:51 PM

That guy need to open his eyes wide open and realize that the girl is not right for him! god guys need to smarten up when it comes to love:p

by sweetheartchica on 5/2/2012 9:00:15 AM

Wow thats really rude".........

by CUPCAKES2 on 4/30/2012 6:53:40 PM

thats horrible. But was it just me or did other people notice how cute the guy in the picture was?

by taytay3299 on 4/27/2012 9:26:52 PM

i need some advice! so theres this guy that i've had a crush on for a couple weeks. he's really funny and we laugh alot 2gether. we txt and IM each other ALOT. some ppl say that he likes me. i did confess a little to him, but other than that he doesnt know about anything. he seems pretty guarded down, i dont know how to get to him. HELP

by abigail11 on 4/27/2012 9:46:51 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! ok I like this guy in my class alot and we have been friends since we were in K4 and I think he likes me back but I am not sure should I tell him .... I just don't want to mess up our friendship what should I do?????

Hey girl, just continue flirting and being his friend. If you want to say something then you def should. But I think I would hold off if any part of your is double guessing or worried, cause you definitely want to be friends for a long time. Maybe give it some time to keep flirting and see where you are in a few weeks?

lauren r.

by coolgirl30 on 4/25/2012 4:51:38 PM

Join middle of no where. This club was created for all those small town girls. It has suggestions for those girls who live in such a small town the don't know what to do. Suggestions you can do no matter how small your town is

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:09:29 PM

Wow I don't like his girlfriend!

by Eviegirl:) on 4/23/2012 6:49:41 PM

You just need to let him know what is going on and let him know you are there for him. I would let one of my bgf know. I am sure he will be grateful for telling him. I know if my bf was doing that to me I would want one of my friends to tell me what was happening.

by luckykel on 4/23/2012 3:41:16 PM

@HungerGamesOx99

This is a hands down no brainier. He so like you. Ask him out. He wont b surprised. I asked out my crush and now we are goingout

by misstomboy1 on 4/22/2012 5:56:14 PM