8 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

11 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

12 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

My BGF has a crummy GF

She’s always flirting with other guys and never let him make any decisions. I’m worried he’s going to get hurt…

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! ok so i used to date this guy a few months ago. he wuz my 1st bf and we dated bout a month. then i broke up with him. we have never talked face to face since and have texted VERY little. we wud (after the breakup) text, then ignore each other for a week or two, on and off. then a coulple days ago we txted 4 two hours straight! he wus being really nice and everything. so today im going to a play, and my 2 friends kinda cancelled on me. so i txted the girl he was going with (but not on a date). she said i cud come, so i txted him if that was ok and he said yah, y wudnt it b? I realllyyyy like him & made a mistake breaking up w/ him. but weve neva had a face to face convo since the breakup & im seeing him 2nite so how do i act & what do say & what shud i do and not do 2 prevent this whole thing from being awakward???? (extremly long, srry). MODMODMDODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, just be yourself. Don't be nervous, it'll be fine! Just joke around, tell some stories and talk like friends. It may be awkward at first, but it will go away fast then be fine. Have fun!!

lauren r.

by WhoAmI? on 4/21/2012 9:03:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im somewhat plus size...and really self conscious (im probable not really as fat as i think i am) but i really need a new swim suit! i would loveeeeeee to rock a bikini!!!! it is my goal and would make me very happy if i could look good in one!!! im trying to lose weight but idk if i will look good in one? Do you have any suggestions for a style/brand/pattern or any thing that is good when buying a bikini for a curvy girl like me? also i have small boobs so any suggestions for that? I would really love to rock a bikini but what are some other styles that could look good on me???? i wouldn't mind a one piece as long as it's super cute. Can u please help me find some styles that could look good one me? THANKS Mod!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Take a look at these:

Jordan S.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 4/21/2012 6:32:19 PM

1.) So my parents agreed to let me go to the 1D concert in 2013! YAY! The thing is I can find tickets and they are willing to buy them for me as part of my 8th grade graduation gift (which is the year of the concert) but the only tickets I can find are obstructed view and my mom won't let me get them because they are expensive as it is! Any advice?
2.)I really like my BGF and I think he likes me too!! I'm just not sure though! He stares at me A LOT, laughs at my extremely lame jokes, and is always making eye contact with me and smiling once he catches my eye! Do you think he likes me?
Thanks and sorry for the two questions that are kinda long and have a LOUIStastic day,
~~Hannah(HungerGamesRox99)

Lynae P.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/21/2012 4:39:39 PM

Ok,so,I like my BGF.We have been friends since i was really little.We text some,but he hardly ever replies.If he does,he only saya one or two words.But that was after my friend ruined everything.She told him that we would make a cute couple,and now he will hardly text me.Before she told him that,we would text each other for about 2 or 3 hours.I told him I would have a birthday party,and everytime I ask him if he is comingg because my mom needs to know,he says no.But his mom told me the other day that there is a high chance that he can come.I'm just really confused because my friend told me that he doesn't like me,then he is flirting with me the next day,and then lying to me.I don't know what to do.Please help!!!

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 4/21/2012 4:05:00 PM

hey everyone! i have a club called i love my boyfriend and i don't want to anymore since i don't have a boyfriend anymore.so if you want to be the president of this club, then just comment on my profile! thanks!

by Alykat18 on 4/21/2012 1:50:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
OK, so I'm 11 years old, and I watch rated R movies. my parents don't seem to mind that I do, but they are just so funny! I don't know if i should, any help?

Hey girl,

If your parents don't mind, it's really up to them until you're 18, so as long as it's okay with them that's your own decision!

Meghan D.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/21/2012 12:50:17 PM

Mod MOd MOd!!!
so I have this crush, and well, he's younger then me, but only by a few months... plus he's shorter then me and that doesn't really bother me but I've never dated a guy like that. Also I don't think he likes me, how do I find out?

Hey girl,

A few months doesn't sound like a big difference, and the height shouldn't matter at all! If you're not sure if he likes you, why not hang out with him as friends and see how he acts around you?

Meghan D.

by usmcbratknc on 4/21/2012 12:33:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay I also like this guy that I sit accross from in science. Yesterday we were talking a lot (we were alowed to, don't worry) and we had never talked that much before. Then I was walking to reading a little late ( I was asking my teacher a question) and he came out of the bathroom and wa like telling me a joke kind of. He is a really funny guy in the first place but it seemed like he liked me from the way he was talking. I really like him, but I don't know how long I should wait. Any suggestions??? Thank you soooo much and you are AWESOME!!! Thanks!Smile ;) Smile

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends, but the only way to find out is to keep talking to him! There's no right or wrong amount of time to wait before telling someone how you feel, so just use your best judgment and tell him when you're ready, and keep hanging out until then!

Meghan D.

by cowsrule11 on 4/21/2012 10:47:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I like a guy that I do some summer activites with. He is a year older than me and we haven't really talked a lot any ideas on how to talk to him without the other teens thinking that I like him? Some can be really mean so I don't really want them to know. Thank you SOOO much!!! Smile ;) Smile

Hey girl,

If you're already friends, it should be easy to start up a casual conversation -- just talk about funny stuff that happened with the summer activity group, or something that happened you wanted to share with him. Everyone else will think you're just good friends!

Meghan D.

by cowsrule11 on 4/21/2012 10:40:31 AM

I agree with the girl: she's not worth it. Frown

by future_artist on 4/21/2012 10:15:38 AM