2 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

3 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

4 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

My BGF has a crummy GF

She’s always flirting with other guys and never let him make any decisions. I’m worried he’s going to get hurt…

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I'm super confused here so maybe I can be steered in the right place... So my BGF and I have been friends for several years and no matter what we have always been each other's #1 go to people in our lives. We go to dances together and hang out and everything. I've developed potential feelings for him for like 6 months But about a month ago he kissed me after a dance, and so when we talked about it he said it was more an in the moment kiss and we should stay friends and I agreed. But the other night we were watching a movie and he turns to me and says I really screwed up by saying that, and I want to ask you out for real. So why would he change his mind? I mean I'm really happy we're dating now, never been happier, but I just want to know why?? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

If you're dating now and you're both into each other, that's awesome! It sounds like he didn't change his mind, but was afraid of messing up your friendship, which is why he didn't say he liked you the first time. But now that you've realized you can have a totally awesome relationship built on the friendship you had before, everything's worked out!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by jennab101057 on 4/21/2012 9:48:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Whenever I want to post a comment, it NEVER shows up!
Also, my room is the messiest place ever! I want to clean it and keep it clean, but cleaning is SO boring! How do I fix this?

Hey girl,

When our mods are busy, it will take a little longer to get back to your question, but we're working to answer all of your questions as fast as we can! Try listening to music while you clean, it will make things way more fun and you can sing as loud as you want in the privacy of your own room!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/21/2012 9:47:02 AM

Ever have any probs like this? Join my club, The Agency. For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/21/2012 7:04:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so my 2 bff's and I are trying to save up money to go to new york at a 1d concert! Any ideas? Thanks Laughing

Hey girl,

Try babysitting or doing odd jobs around your neighborhood -- you can post fliers in people's mailboxes or on a community bulletin board. You can also ask your parents if you can do chores like cooking or cleaning to earn money from them!

Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 4/21/2012 12:43:40 AM

Btw: if he wont listen go directly to the girl, tell her what you think and she might change her ways, just a suggestion

by purplecupcake411 on 4/21/2012 12:20:22 AM

At least you tried, but if he does get hurt, at least he will learn to take ur advice. first comment, yay!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/21/2012 12:19:20 AM