1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

My BGF has a crummy GF

She’s always flirting with other guys and never let him make any decisions. I’m worried he’s going to get hurt…

i agree with sweetheartchica. I have this SAME EXACT THING happening with me right now and OMG my BGF is annoying me cuz him and his RUDE ex girlfriend have gotten together and broken up AT LEAST ten times in two months. I wish he could just open up his eyes and realize that there are THOUSANDS of other girls in this world and yet he has to pick my worst enemy (sorta frenemy).

by savvypace1 on 6/8/2012 10:32:51 PM

That guy need to open his eyes wide open and realize that the girl is not right for him! god guys need to smarten up when it comes to love:p

by sweetheartchica on 5/2/2012 9:00:15 AM

Wow thats really rude".........

by CUPCAKES2 on 4/30/2012 6:53:40 PM

thats horrible. But was it just me or did other people notice how cute the guy in the picture was?

by taytay3299 on 4/27/2012 9:26:52 PM

i need some advice! so theres this guy that i've had a crush on for a couple weeks. he's really funny and we laugh alot 2gether. we txt and IM each other ALOT. some ppl say that he likes me. i did confess a little to him, but other than that he doesnt know about anything. he seems pretty guarded down, i dont know how to get to him. HELP

by abigail11 on 4/27/2012 9:46:51 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! ok I like this guy in my class alot and we have been friends since we were in K4 and I think he likes me back but I am not sure should I tell him .... I just don't want to mess up our friendship what should I do?????

Hey girl, just continue flirting and being his friend. If you want to say something then you def should. But I think I would hold off if any part of your is double guessing or worried, cause you definitely want to be friends for a long time. Maybe give it some time to keep flirting and see where you are in a few weeks?

lauren r.

by coolgirl30 on 4/25/2012 4:51:38 PM

Join middle of no where. This club was created for all those small town girls. It has suggestions for those girls who live in such a small town the don't know what to do. Suggestions you can do no matter how small your town is

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:09:29 PM

Wow I don't like his girlfriend!

by Eviegirl:) on 4/23/2012 6:49:41 PM

You just need to let him know what is going on and let him know you are there for him. I would let one of my bgf know. I am sure he will be grateful for telling him. I know if my bf was doing that to me I would want one of my friends to tell me what was happening.

by luckykel on 4/23/2012 3:41:16 PM

@HungerGamesOx99

This is a hands down no brainier. He so like you. Ask him out. He wont b surprised. I asked out my crush and now we are goingout

by misstomboy1 on 4/22/2012 5:56:14 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! ok so i used to date this guy a few months ago. he wuz my 1st bf and we dated bout a month. then i broke up with him. we have never talked face to face since and have texted VERY little. we wud (after the breakup) text, then ignore each other for a week or two, on and off. then a coulple days ago we txted 4 two hours straight! he wus being really nice and everything. so today im going to a play, and my 2 friends kinda cancelled on me. so i txted the girl he was going with (but not on a date). she said i cud come, so i txted him if that was ok and he said yah, y wudnt it b? I realllyyyy like him & made a mistake breaking up w/ him. but weve neva had a face to face convo since the breakup & im seeing him 2nite so how do i act & what do say & what shud i do and not do 2 prevent this whole thing from being awakward???? (extremly long, srry). MODMODMDODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, just be yourself. Don't be nervous, it'll be fine! Just joke around, tell some stories and talk like friends. It may be awkward at first, but it will go away fast then be fine. Have fun!!

lauren r.

by WhoAmI? on 4/21/2012 9:03:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im somewhat plus size...and really self conscious (im probable not really as fat as i think i am) but i really need a new swim suit! i would loveeeeeee to rock a bikini!!!! it is my goal and would make me very happy if i could look good in one!!! im trying to lose weight but idk if i will look good in one? Do you have any suggestions for a style/brand/pattern or any thing that is good when buying a bikini for a curvy girl like me? also i have small boobs so any suggestions for that? I would really love to rock a bikini but what are some other styles that could look good on me???? i wouldn't mind a one piece as long as it's super cute. Can u please help me find some styles that could look good one me? THANKS Mod!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Take a look at these:

Jordan S.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 4/21/2012 6:32:19 PM

1.) So my parents agreed to let me go to the 1D concert in 2013! YAY! The thing is I can find tickets and they are willing to buy them for me as part of my 8th grade graduation gift (which is the year of the concert) but the only tickets I can find are obstructed view and my mom won't let me get them because they are expensive as it is! Any advice?
2.)I really like my BGF and I think he likes me too!! I'm just not sure though! He stares at me A LOT, laughs at my extremely lame jokes, and is always making eye contact with me and smiling once he catches my eye! Do you think he likes me?
Thanks and sorry for the two questions that are kinda long and have a LOUIStastic day,
~~Hannah(HungerGamesRox99)

Lynae P.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/21/2012 4:39:39 PM

Ok,so,I like my BGF.We have been friends since i was really little.We text some,but he hardly ever replies.If he does,he only saya one or two words.But that was after my friend ruined everything.She told him that we would make a cute couple,and now he will hardly text me.Before she told him that,we would text each other for about 2 or 3 hours.I told him I would have a birthday party,and everytime I ask him if he is comingg because my mom needs to know,he says no.But his mom told me the other day that there is a high chance that he can come.I'm just really confused because my friend told me that he doesn't like me,then he is flirting with me the next day,and then lying to me.I don't know what to do.Please help!!!

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 4/21/2012 4:05:00 PM

hey everyone! i have a club called i love my boyfriend and i don't want to anymore since i don't have a boyfriend anymore.so if you want to be the president of this club, then just comment on my profile! thanks!

by Alykat18 on 4/21/2012 1:50:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
OK, so I'm 11 years old, and I watch rated R movies. my parents don't seem to mind that I do, but they are just so funny! I don't know if i should, any help?

Hey girl,

If your parents don't mind, it's really up to them until you're 18, so as long as it's okay with them that's your own decision!

Meghan D.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/21/2012 12:50:17 PM

Mod MOd MOd!!!
so I have this crush, and well, he's younger then me, but only by a few months... plus he's shorter then me and that doesn't really bother me but I've never dated a guy like that. Also I don't think he likes me, how do I find out?

Hey girl,

A few months doesn't sound like a big difference, and the height shouldn't matter at all! If you're not sure if he likes you, why not hang out with him as friends and see how he acts around you?

Meghan D.

by usmcbratknc on 4/21/2012 12:33:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay I also like this guy that I sit accross from in science. Yesterday we were talking a lot (we were alowed to, don't worry) and we had never talked that much before. Then I was walking to reading a little late ( I was asking my teacher a question) and he came out of the bathroom and wa like telling me a joke kind of. He is a really funny guy in the first place but it seemed like he liked me from the way he was talking. I really like him, but I don't know how long I should wait. Any suggestions??? Thank you soooo much and you are AWESOME!!! Thanks!Smile ;) Smile

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends, but the only way to find out is to keep talking to him! There's no right or wrong amount of time to wait before telling someone how you feel, so just use your best judgment and tell him when you're ready, and keep hanging out until then!

Meghan D.

by cowsrule11 on 4/21/2012 10:47:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I like a guy that I do some summer activites with. He is a year older than me and we haven't really talked a lot any ideas on how to talk to him without the other teens thinking that I like him? Some can be really mean so I don't really want them to know. Thank you SOOO much!!! Smile ;) Smile

Hey girl,

If you're already friends, it should be easy to start up a casual conversation -- just talk about funny stuff that happened with the summer activity group, or something that happened you wanted to share with him. Everyone else will think you're just good friends!

Meghan D.

by cowsrule11 on 4/21/2012 10:40:31 AM

I agree with the girl: she's not worth it. Frown

by future_artist on 4/21/2012 10:15:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I'm super confused here so maybe I can be steered in the right place... So my BGF and I have been friends for several years and no matter what we have always been each other's #1 go to people in our lives. We go to dances together and hang out and everything. I've developed potential feelings for him for like 6 months But about a month ago he kissed me after a dance, and so when we talked about it he said it was more an in the moment kiss and we should stay friends and I agreed. But the other night we were watching a movie and he turns to me and says I really screwed up by saying that, and I want to ask you out for real. So why would he change his mind? I mean I'm really happy we're dating now, never been happier, but I just want to know why?? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

If you're dating now and you're both into each other, that's awesome! It sounds like he didn't change his mind, but was afraid of messing up your friendship, which is why he didn't say he liked you the first time. But now that you've realized you can have a totally awesome relationship built on the friendship you had before, everything's worked out!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by jennab101057 on 4/21/2012 9:48:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Whenever I want to post a comment, it NEVER shows up!
Also, my room is the messiest place ever! I want to clean it and keep it clean, but cleaning is SO boring! How do I fix this?

Hey girl,

When our mods are busy, it will take a little longer to get back to your question, but we're working to answer all of your questions as fast as we can! Try listening to music while you clean, it will make things way more fun and you can sing as loud as you want in the privacy of your own room!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/21/2012 9:47:02 AM

Ever have any probs like this? Join my club, The Agency. For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/21/2012 7:04:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so my 2 bff's and I are trying to save up money to go to new york at a 1d concert! Any ideas? Thanks Laughing

Hey girl,

Try babysitting or doing odd jobs around your neighborhood -- you can post fliers in people's mailboxes or on a community bulletin board. You can also ask your parents if you can do chores like cooking or cleaning to earn money from them!

Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 4/21/2012 12:43:40 AM

Btw: if he wont listen go directly to the girl, tell her what you think and she might change her ways, just a suggestion

by purplecupcake411 on 4/21/2012 12:20:22 AM

At least you tried, but if he does get hurt, at least he will learn to take ur advice. first comment, yay!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/21/2012 12:19:20 AM