2 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

4 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The Truthful Fog - An original poem

Hey babes! Lookin' for a fresh read? Take a peek at this original poem from a GL reader just like you! Tell us what ya...

Holy crap. How old are you? That was on e of the best poems I have ever read, and get this... it's totally true!

by Les on 1/16/2013 7:33:08 PM

Hey you guys! I am going around on diffrent writing posts because I just made a writing club! It is about the love of writing fiction and poems. You can discuss story ideas, share your stories and poems, and discuss anything you want! So come on and share your thoughts today!!
-E
P.S.: If you wanna be vice president or something, just let me know...

by emily6119 on 8/28/2012 4:22:56 PM

*sigh* i was i was this talented Smile

by emonade on 8/1/2012 12:08:45 PM

very good metaphoric poem!

by meyday on 8/1/2012 11:14:19 AM

Wow, whoever wrote this poem is really talented!

by Mockingjay2000 on 7/20/2012 10:19:26 PM

Wow. This is a really good poem. It's very strong and, well, poetic! Great Job!

by silverroseart on 7/14/2012 9:25:48 AM

mod,
I submitted a poem. How long is it Until we know if we're chosen? Thanks for you help.

Hey girl!  We have a lot to go through, so just keep checking!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by silverroseart on 7/12/2012 2:23:59 PM

Mod mod mod!
Thanks for your help on this previous question. I really really liked him; I loved the way he looked at life, And I just wanted for us to be closer. Now, every time I make him laugh, or we joke about something, or basically just share anything, I find myself having this feeling of total elation. I think I'm starting to find myself again; but I'm just wondering if I should let him go, or hold onto him. He's the thing in the world that makes me the happiest; I guess the master question is do I change myself to a me that I like better than my old self(because I didn't like my old self-I was annoying and rather WIERD) >and I also like the way I act around him. I feel accepted< or do I go back to being myself, trying to fit in?? Thanks so much for answering my previous question too it really helped. Thanks!!

Hey babe,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to better yourself.  I know it may feel like you shouldn't change yourself, but there's a difference between changing yourself entirely or improving who you already were.  It sounds to me like he helps you do the latter, so by all means, hold onto him!  Hold onto anything that makes you happier.
Jordan S.

by Indibrown10 on 6/12/2012 9:45:09 PM

REALLY GOOD!! Right More!!

by radiance167 on 6/12/2012 8:50:16 PM

Good poem! Please write more soon!
Also: does anyone else like the anime/manga Fairy Tail??? Because there's a club for it! Just search Fairy Tail and you'll see the club!

by Gabriella123 on 6/11/2012 10:12:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, i did the thing you should never EVER do: Change for a guy. I mean, it's like he helped me find a part of myself, but the rest is fake; and im not exactly sure who i am anymore. it's confusing, because no matter how hard i try, i can't find myself. People can usually go back to being themselves, but i have completley forgotten... And im not sure if i should invent a new me, or keep searching for my former self. Thanx for your help!!

Hey girl,

Did you change to get him to like you? Or was he your BF? Are you with him right now? The best thing to do is separate yourself from him, at least for a little while. You need to do some soul searching to see what you naturally love. Try new hobbies, read, discover new music and movies. Go shopping for a few new pieces and pick things that YOU really love, 100%. I found myself in this sitch after I got out of a 2-year relationship last year too. It was hard to figure out who I was - did I like this music because I liked it, or because I thought HE would want me to like it? I tried to branch out, hang out with new people, do new things, and spend time with myself to see how I naturally behaved/what I liked when no one was watching. And over time, I settled into myself again - I had grown and changed in those two years, but I was still me Smile

Lauren C.

by indibrown10 on 6/7/2012 5:29:15 PM

OMG! That was A-MAZ-ING! You MUST write more. You are rly great at writing.

by genovi on 5/30/2012 5:01:51 PM

Wow... that was good

by unicornninja on 5/24/2012 11:23:12 PM

Wow! You are such an amazing poet! I'm looking forward to reading more soon! Smile Good job, keep writing!

by bookgirl8 on 5/21/2012 5:52:00 PM

I thought it said frog too! But this is really a great poem. I love how poets can say so much without directly saying it.

by ceahorse on 4/26/2012 11:49:41 AM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:21:07 PM

Ohmigod, i love this poem! You are a really amazing writer! It's like how people feel in life in ways of like evil creatures in stuff, it's really cool! Laughing

by Brittanyy. <3 on 4/23/2012 5:21:07 PM

some people are awesome poets.... this really describes what people are like today.

by rockgirlsrockk on 4/23/2012 2:00:30 PM

That's a really amazing poem!

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2012 8:45:59 PM

When I first read this, I thought it said frog
and I thought,
"what's so special about a frog that tells the truth."

by 1984 on 4/22/2012 7:31:22 PM

isn't this a wonderful poem!!! it describes how many people are today!

by kyra678 on 4/22/2012 6:27:40 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:25:11 PM

wow. i wish i could write like that

by kirby<3 on 4/22/2012 5:28:48 PM

awesome poem!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/22/2012 4:17:15 PM

Wow. That's really good!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/22/2012 1:18:12 PM

wow that was an amazing poem!!! i loved it<3
i like to write some poetry everyonce in a while
keep up the fantabulous writting!!!

by kayscout on 4/22/2012 1:07:51 PM