7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Why can't I get a guy?

I’m smart, talented and athletic. Ugh, what gives?!

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod help i am really nervous about starting middle school because it is so different from elementary school

Hey missy. Okay, don't panic. Middle school is awesome. You're on your way to be a fabulous, independent young lady. Don't stress about it. School is school. It won't be too different from elementary school. You'll just have a little bit more freedom, which is a good thing! Just think about all of the fun things you'll get to do: dances, new friends, cute boys, and new experiences. Even though you might be a little anxious, just know that it'll all work out. We all have to go through junior high and many years later I can say that it was one of the best times of my life. Enjoy it and embrace new opportunities and experiences! Good Luck!! xx
Jess D.

by girly girl07 on 6/21/2013 9:00:15 AM

i don't understand. I am a little it bigger girl but guys always call me ugly just for that reason idk what 2 do.

Hey diva, All that should matter is how you view yourself. You are the one that has to live in your skin. Make your body your house and decorate it with the best things you've got because you deserve it. Wear nice clothes, smile, do your make up and live your life the way you want to. All you have to do is decide that you are beautiful, then carry out your life that way. We here at GL think you're gorgeous inside and out no matter what your size is. Plus, guys are immature. They're still too young to know a good thing when they see it. ;) Trust me. It gets better with time. Just focus on loving yourself before you look for anyone else to love you because the most important love of all is self love. xoxo
Jess D.

by jaide380 on 6/14/2013 2:08:05 PM

how do i get my ex back if hes friends with my bullies?

by lovegirl1508 on 6/8/2013 2:48:00 PM

how do iget my ex bf back if hes friends with my bullies?

by lovegirl1508 on 6/8/2013 2:46:35 PM

Cuko clock, it definitely means he likes you! A lo, probably because guys dont really tell their friends about little crushes. Try to approach him, because he is too nervous to do it himself. Goodluck! ♥

by emim88 on 5/11/2013 1:49:57 PM

So there's this guy I like. I have two classes with him, and I see him during lunch and before and after school. I've never talked to him before, but I swear he glances at me. He does it so much though, I think I might just be in the way of where he's looking for something behind me. He talks to like every girl, even my friend, except me. Then one time in class, I swear he looked at me again, and after that his friend said "Dude, just talk to her". Does this mean anything? Or am I just making something up nothing of nothing?

by Cukoclook on 5/11/2013 12:43:18 AM

I am having a difficult situation with a guy. The first time we met was at a coffee shop, but we didn't really talk much. i thought he liked another girl so i did not talk to him much but it turns out that wasn't true. this past weekend we met again. i really like him a lot and we had a good time but he didn't ask for my number and i don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey, girl. You could try to arrange another meeting and then be sure to get his number or slip him yours  that time.  It can be tough when you don't know where you stand with a guy, but it sounds like you've got a chance with him. xox

Caroline M. Caroline M.

by pinkpony on 5/9/2013 4:29:37 PM

*snorts* Being single sucks. Don't feel bad girl. I know what it's like too. At least you have talents and can impress people. I don't really have any talents. I don't like my life. Frown

by wesdelwarrior on 5/4/2013 6:24:14 PM

mod mod mod!! ok it might get a little long so im apologizing in advance Tong
1) my only best friend had his girlfriend break up with him recently. he's been really sad and depressed and only thinks about her. he wakes up at night crying after having several dreams of her. i think that he is the most wonderful person in the world and no one is good enough to deserve him. (i never thought she deserved him and constantly wondered why he was dating her) how can i make him cheer up?? i miss the old, happy him. i really want to make him happy but i don't know how to. thanks!!

Hey girl, it really just takes time. Spend time with him, let him know that you are there for him. Maybe even make him a card! But really breakups just take a little time to get over to become yourself again.

lauren r.

by badatbasketball on 5/4/2013 8:30:37 AM

mod mod mod
Help!i have this best guy friend since 4th grade that i also like and towards the end of 5th he moved and now he moved back at towards the begining of 6th grade and once he moved back we were talking to eachother like we did before as friends but now he is acting all strange and awkward around me and we are now both shy to talk to eachother.My best friend has a class with him so she said that if he likes me to ask me out instead of torchering me.and at the end of that school day me,my friend and him were all near my friends locker andi guess he asked me out but in a mumbling wayso i reallydidn't hear or say a answer cuz he started to walk off all shy and now my friend asked him if he liked me and he said yes but when my other friends ask he says no.what do i do?thanks

Hey girlie,

It might just be awkward because you haven't seen each other in a while, but I'm sure that once you start spending more time together, it will be less awkward and more comfortable. If your friend put him on the spot, he might have been embarrassed and not wanted to hurt your feelings, but if he's giving different answers, he is probably just embarrassed because he is still getting to know you. I would let your friendship build back up and then maybe you could ask him to dance with you at your next dance or to hang out one on one instead of just in your friend group. If you're still rebuilding your friendship, there's no rush to get into a relationship before you're ready!

Meghan D.