1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Why can't I get a guy?

I’m smart, talented and athletic. Ugh, what gives?!

I am in need of help I really like this guy that's a bit shorter than me and he is my Closest Guy Friend. Hes kind of like a tom-girl instead of a tom-boy. He really likes to hang out with me during school. We always dance together during slow songs at school dances. I really want to tell him I like him but I don't know how. Can someone please help me?

by 8catpaws on 5/13/2012 5:51:11 PM

I can soo relate to this topic! But my Mom is not a teacher... but this was helpful! Go Freedom! Lol

by Kat235 on 5/11/2012 10:48:59 PM

Hey! I'm just like her! Omg, I've finally found help! Thx!

by guy gal on 5/11/2012 9:39:24 PM

I have never had a boy friend and im in middle school. Im starting to feel left out i don't know if any of the guys even like me..

by duchess100 on 5/11/2012 8:03:41 PM

Same here except for my mom is not a teacher

by lanilulu on 5/5/2012 2:33:25 PM

Can someoneplease help me???I know this guy and he's really cute but i'm afraid to even tell my friends I like him.Both of my friends used to like him but he doesn't like any of them.Im afraid to tell them.Then one day when I was swimming my top came came loose and I think he saw my boobs.Now he acts nervous around me.I don't know what to do!!!

by demski on 4/30/2012 6:40:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and he's super cute!! So we became like really good friends like when we saw eachother in the hall way we would say eachother namesSmile and it was amazing! And then my friend told him and now he doesn't talk to me( well sometimes) how can I make it not so awkward anymore?Smile thanks

Hey girl! He might have been a little embarrassed. You can try asking him straight up and see how he responds. Let him know you hate the awkwardness and see if you guys can continue as friends. You can then start to think about being something more! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by breezybea23 on 4/29/2012 11:33:20 AM

I'm thirteen and as far as I know only one guy has even liked me so far. But as soon as he found out i found out he got scared of me :O i dont see him much anymore; hes in none of my classes! he was kinda cute too...

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 6:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I have a little problem. A lot of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and are all happy with their relationships, but I am single and always have been. I don't really like anyone but I can't help feeling a little jealous and left out when I see my friends all lovey and stuff. Sure I have guys that are friends but I only like them as friends! Besides that all the guys I know are either jerks or I'm just not interested in. I know this may seem stupid because it's not like I need to like someone or have a boyfriend but I'm unhappy and restless being single lately. So please just give some advice!

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by gigglegirlcorky on 4/27/2012 1:28:00 PM

Alright.... woo my birthday is coming up soon and there is this guy that I think I like(but I rlly don't want to) and he was invited but he is not coming
Should I take this as I sign
I'm kinds hoping soo
And btw how do u keep yourself from not liking a guy but still be close friends

by ealaplante on 4/25/2012 8:44:41 PM