Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

13 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

14 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Why can't I get a guy?

I’m smart, talented and athletic. Ugh, what gives?!

1st...what does mod mean? and im not allowed to date yet but guys never ask me out anyway.CAN U HELP ME??? I like SOME guys but not regularly.and next year I will have dances.what should I DO!

by laurynt on 4/24/2012 5:58:16 PM

Maybe it's cause you're self centered and desperate.

by kazthespaz on 4/22/2012 9:41:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So my boyfriends birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I don't know what to get him. Our relationship is a little confusing cause he's not allowed to date so I don't like giving him personal things like a picture of us or a homemade card cause then he has to worry about hiding it from his parents and I feel like he doesn't appreciate it as much. He likes tennis and he also likes online gaming but I don't know what to get him. I can't really get him tickets to a tennis match cause they don't have those around like they do with baseball games. What also makes it harder is that our 1 year anniversary is 2 days after his birthday! So I need to come up with 2 gifts in about 2 weeks. Should I stick with the homemade stuff so it's easier? Or should I buy him something? And if so, what should I buy him?

Hey girl, hmm I think stick to homemade for your anniversary, and maybe for his birthday get him a hot new game that's coming out that he'll like? Guys always love new games. On the other hand, anniversaries are not about gifts, its about each other. So handmade gifts are the perfect way to go!

lauren r.

by Sj96 on 4/21/2012 10:16:17 PM

Why do guys like dumb girls?

by MarisaMermaid99 on 4/21/2012 11:48:47 AM

Its never good to be desperate because you end up not getting what your deserve or want. I think it may have something to do with your mom, that may be correct or it may not. But I think when the guy thing clicks in and you get one or two guys you will forget all about being desperate just for one.

by luckykel on 4/21/2012 1:13:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I'm talking to my ex, who I broke up with about a week ago because he got me really mad. We're texting, and I want him back. I think he might take me back if I could win him over, any tips?

Hey girl,

He did something that upset you, and now you're trying to win him back? It sounds like he should be trying to win you! Talk to him about what upset you at the breakup, and tell him you'd be willing to give the relationship a try again if he's sorry. If that doesn't work, it might be time to find a new cutie!

Meghan D.

by Symphoni789 on 4/20/2012 11:43:12 PM

I can soooooo relate to this!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/20/2012 11:36:47 PM

I pretty much have the same problem as the girl! Im 15, in almost all honors classes, I always make people laugh, Im friends with almost everyone, most people say Im pretty, and Im a cheerleader. Yet I've never had a boyfriend or been asked out before!!! Im ok with being single but it does get old after a while Frown

by rissafuzzy on 4/20/2012 11:17:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok, I have this long distance guy friend who was a close childhood friend that I found on Facebook like last year. We would talk all the time, but now when I do he either logs off or does something like that. He's a sweet guy and all but whenever we do talk now, it seems as if he doesn't really want to (like if I want to skype with him he'll make up an excuse, unless its actually true but I think of it as a lie). But I have no idea why he does that. I never really said something offensive or anything like that, could I just be annoying him without meaning to? Or is it his saying that were not friends? I would very much appreciate your advice and what I could do to save this friendship, if possible.

Hey girl,

It sounds like you need to talk to him and see what's up. Tell him you want to talk more, and ask why he hasn't made more of an effort to talk to you lately. Don't attack or accuse him, but say in a nice way that you miss the conversations you used to have. He'll probably have an explanation and want to set off a time to talk!

Meghan D.

by candygirl16 on 4/20/2012 10:58:37 PM

That's just like me. Frown It gets annoying.

by foxface911 on 4/20/2012 8:51:37 PM