2 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

4 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

Why can't I get a guy?

I’m smart, talented and athletic. Ugh, what gives?!

I am kinda like that but I wouldn't brag about my abilities.

by amileofroses on 4/20/2012 8:46:13 PM

MOD!! MOD!!
This guy that I used 2 like wasn't able to ask the girl he wanted to ask to the dance. Now everyone is telling him 2ask me. I've been liking him more but I'm afraid that he won't actually ask me. And I don't want him 2 ask me just because people( including a few teachers lol) want him 2, what do I do?

Hey!  if you feel like people are pressuring him and he asks, ask him if he feels uncomfortable and talk with him about it.  He'll appreciate it if you do.

Helen S.

by Smileyperson on 4/20/2012 8:33:19 PM

Hey ok here's the stitch: My friend and i like the same guy. But the thing is she likes like 10 different guys, and the one we both like isn't the one she likes the most! She knows I like him, but she insists on flirting with him anyway. I'm pretty sure he likes me more than her, but I'm afraid of what will happen if I ask him out. Will it ruin our friendship? BTW he is 1 year older than us.

Hey! Just ask your friend how she would feel if you asked him out. Communication is the best way to avoid a conflict in these situations Smile

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 4/20/2012 7:56:09 PM

Hey! Help prevent & stand up to Suicide!!! Join my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"! "I Am Living A SAtory. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/20/2012 7:07:44 PM

MOD
This has to do with my last comment. Should I tell my mom? If so how and what should I say? I am scared she will get mad.

Hey! Since you're just talking to the guy, it's your call on whether you want to tell your mom. If you want to just ask her if it's ok for you to text a guy you might like. Gage her reaction from there. Communication with parents is the best way to build trust and to help them see your side of things.

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/20/2012 6:35:14 PM

MOD
I was at this track meet, and saw this boy, lets call him Jack, that I thought was cute. I saw that his school was a school near my school. I made friends with some kids from his school, then asked them what Jack's name was. His friend asked me if I wanted him down on the field, I said no but he didn't listen. I freaked out, and chickened out, and ran behind this one boy I know. Jack and his friend came down the bleacher's to the field, passed me, but not seeing me, and went over to the group where I had been. Then I see them pointing at me so I ran back to the group(getting some confidence)and sat down. Jack's friend pushed him into me, Jack got shy and ran back to the bleachers. Later that night his friend came over to me and told me that Jack wanted me to come up to him on the bleachers. I said no I was too scared.He ran back up to Jack on the bleachers and ended up getting his number 4 me. I texted him. Is it weird texting a boy that I don't know that well? Am I in the wrong?

Hey! No it's fine that you got his number and want to talk, but I think his friend was being very rude and pushy. You should tell him to knock it off next time.

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/20/2012 6:29:18 PM

How about I just can't get a guy...no interest what so ever from anyone.

by topchef88 on 4/20/2012 6:05:19 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 5:31:50 PM

Same and everyone keeps telling me he like me and yeah.

Hey for all of you guys that love dance, join my club LiVe To DaNcE!!!! we talk about what classes we do and what we love. All positions are opes so if anyone wants one come join.

by harley6671 on 4/20/2012 4:51:28 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
I have two questions:
1)How old do you have to be in order to mod? Just Curious Smile
2)I don't mean to, but sometimes when I try to flirt it sounds really mean so I don't do it very often. But I started liking this guy who use to sit in front of me in class and he kinda flirted with me a little bit, but of course i came off as being mean/short/uninterested. which is not what I meant AT ALL! He stopped trying (of course) and now we changed seats so we sit on opposite sides of the room. What can I do to redeem myself? I'm also very shy and quiet and he's always talking so somebody so it won't be very easy just to get up and talk to him or ask him a question.
THANKS!!!

hey! 1) at least 18 years old 2)  If your flirting instincts are telling you to come on strong, just take a second, think and smile and make conversation instead. good luck!

Helen S.