AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

Why can't I get a guy?

I’m smart, talented and athletic. Ugh, what gives?!

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod help i am really nervous about starting middle school because it is so different from elementary school

Hey missy. Okay, don't panic. Middle school is awesome. You're on your way to be a fabulous, independent young lady. Don't stress about it. School is school. It won't be too different from elementary school. You'll just have a little bit more freedom, which is a good thing! Just think about all of the fun things you'll get to do: dances, new friends, cute boys, and new experiences. Even though you might be a little anxious, just know that it'll all work out. We all have to go through junior high and many years later I can say that it was one of the best times of my life. Enjoy it and embrace new opportunities and experiences! Good Luck!! xx
Jess D.

by girly girl07 on 6/21/2013 9:00:15 AM

i don't understand. I am a little it bigger girl but guys always call me ugly just for that reason idk what 2 do.

Hey diva, All that should matter is how you view yourself. You are the one that has to live in your skin. Make your body your house and decorate it with the best things you've got because you deserve it. Wear nice clothes, smile, do your make up and live your life the way you want to. All you have to do is decide that you are beautiful, then carry out your life that way. We here at GL think you're gorgeous inside and out no matter what your size is. Plus, guys are immature. They're still too young to know a good thing when they see it. ;) Trust me. It gets better with time. Just focus on loving yourself before you look for anyone else to love you because the most important love of all is self love. xoxo
Jess D.

by jaide380 on 6/14/2013 2:08:05 PM

how do i get my ex back if hes friends with my bullies?

by lovegirl1508 on 6/8/2013 2:48:00 PM

how do iget my ex bf back if hes friends with my bullies?

by lovegirl1508 on 6/8/2013 2:46:35 PM

Cuko clock, it definitely means he likes you! A lo, probably because guys dont really tell their friends about little crushes. Try to approach him, because he is too nervous to do it himself. Goodluck! ♥

by emim88 on 5/11/2013 1:49:57 PM

So there's this guy I like. I have two classes with him, and I see him during lunch and before and after school. I've never talked to him before, but I swear he glances at me. He does it so much though, I think I might just be in the way of where he's looking for something behind me. He talks to like every girl, even my friend, except me. Then one time in class, I swear he looked at me again, and after that his friend said "Dude, just talk to her". Does this mean anything? Or am I just making something up nothing of nothing?

by Cukoclook on 5/11/2013 12:43:18 AM

I am having a difficult situation with a guy. The first time we met was at a coffee shop, but we didn't really talk much. i thought he liked another girl so i did not talk to him much but it turns out that wasn't true. this past weekend we met again. i really like him a lot and we had a good time but he didn't ask for my number and i don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey, girl. You could try to arrange another meeting and then be sure to get his number or slip him yours  that time.  It can be tough when you don't know where you stand with a guy, but it sounds like you've got a chance with him. xox

Caroline M. Caroline M.

by pinkpony on 5/9/2013 4:29:37 PM

*snorts* Being single sucks. Don't feel bad girl. I know what it's like too. At least you have talents and can impress people. I don't really have any talents. I don't like my life. Frown

by wesdelwarrior on 5/4/2013 6:24:14 PM

mod mod mod!! ok it might get a little long so im apologizing in advance Tong
1) my only best friend had his girlfriend break up with him recently. he's been really sad and depressed and only thinks about her. he wakes up at night crying after having several dreams of her. i think that he is the most wonderful person in the world and no one is good enough to deserve him. (i never thought she deserved him and constantly wondered why he was dating her) how can i make him cheer up?? i miss the old, happy him. i really want to make him happy but i don't know how to. thanks!!

Hey girl, it really just takes time. Spend time with him, let him know that you are there for him. Maybe even make him a card! But really breakups just take a little time to get over to become yourself again.

lauren r.

by badatbasketball on 5/4/2013 8:30:37 AM

mod mod mod
Help!i have this best guy friend since 4th grade that i also like and towards the end of 5th he moved and now he moved back at towards the begining of 6th grade and once he moved back we were talking to eachother like we did before as friends but now he is acting all strange and awkward around me and we are now both shy to talk to eachother.My best friend has a class with him so she said that if he likes me to ask me out instead of torchering me.and at the end of that school day me,my friend and him were all near my friends locker andi guess he asked me out but in a mumbling wayso i reallydidn't hear or say a answer cuz he started to walk off all shy and now my friend asked him if he liked me and he said yes but when my other friends ask he says no.what do i do?thanks

Hey girlie,

It might just be awkward because you haven't seen each other in a while, but I'm sure that once you start spending more time together, it will be less awkward and more comfortable. If your friend put him on the spot, he might have been embarrassed and not wanted to hurt your feelings, but if he's giving different answers, he is probably just embarrassed because he is still getting to know you. I would let your friendship build back up and then maybe you could ask him to dance with you at your next dance or to hang out one on one instead of just in your friend group. If you're still rebuilding your friendship, there's no rush to get into a relationship before you're ready!

Meghan D.

by Ellomoustache on 5/3/2013 10:19:14 PM

I finally got a bf and we have been talking since January and dating since march. a couple problems: while we were talking and texting and basically getting to know one another he also liked this other girl names Katie. Well I guess he picked me over Katie because he later asked me out and I really liked him. Well we're not shy people in general unless we're around each other then we get real quiet and awkward silence follows. I figured this would pass because we were a new couple and everything. It did get a little not by much. We went on a school trip the other day and he completely ignored me all day and then a bunch of guys and. Girls got together to watch a. Movie and he didnteven bother to invite his own girlfriend!! Then I found out he's been texting a BUNCH of girls including once again KATIE, i am so frustrated should I end this or wait it out a lil bit?(We are going to six flags next week with mutual friends)

Hey girlie,

If you are afraid your relationship is having problems, the best thing to do is to be honest with your boyfriend! Honesty is key to any relationship, so tell him that you want to have more conversations and spend more time together. You could talk on the phone a few nights a week or invite him to hang out with your friends so that he will invite you to hang out with his friends too. And I wouldn't accuse him of texting other girls, because he might just be friends with them. But talking to him about being more open with each other and spending more time together is the best way to go about it, because he might not even realize you're upset. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Reba22:22 on 5/3/2013 10:15:10 PM

my crushes have never liked me. My current crush told my friend he wouldn't date me because I'm shy and insecure! :-( this was a while back, and I heard he likes my BEST friend now. (She can't stand him.) the guys at my school completely ignore me unless they want gum or homework answers. I'm so lonely and I wish him or at least someone liked me. I really don't have any guy friends either. What can I do?

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself! The right guy will like you for exactly who you are, and it's totally normal and understandable if that guy hasn't come around yet! Plus, guys might be intimidated by you, which might make them not want to ask you out. If you want to be less insecure and have guy friends, you could set up a study group with some of your classmates and invite some guys from your class, or you could invite guys to hang out with you and your friends if you didn't want to hang out with them one on one. If your friends are there, it will be more comfortable to get to know guys as friends, and I'm sure they would love to spend time with you, too Smile

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 5/3/2013 10:05:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD when my sister was showing my mom pictures of her prom dress I felt like I was gonna cry I'm homeschooled so
the chances of me going to prom are slim to none

Hey girlie,

I know it seems like the end of the world now, but there are plenty of people who weren't able to go to prom for various reasons, and it's definitely not as big of a deal as it seems. Maybe you could ask your friends who go to public school if they are allowed to bring a guest, and if one of them doesn't have a date you could see if their school would let you tag along, as long as your parents are ok with it. If that doesn't work, you could always have a party with your friends and watch cheesy teen movies about prom or have a dance party in fancy dresses just for fun! There will be plenty of chances to dress up and dance when you're older, too, so if you can't go to prom, try not to sweat it too much. In a few years, you won't miss prom at all--and hey, at least you won't have to worry about embarrassing pictures when you're older!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/3/2013 9:57:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR
so a guy that I've liked for a year just went out with another girl, like two weeks ago. Obviously I'm disappointed but should've seen it coming. I used to think he liked me, but apparently I wasn't good enough for him. How can I get over it? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Just because things didn't work out with one guy definitely doesn't mean you aren't good enough--you have your own amazing qualities, and there will be a great guy to see them one day, even if it's not the guy you used to like. Try spending time with your family and friends and focus on school to get your mind off of him, and keep your mind open to the possibility of other guys you might not have noticed before. Check out this post for more tips on getting over a guy! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by gigilove321 on 5/3/2013 9:39:35 PM

MODMODMOD
How can I impress guys? I know, simple question Smile

Hey girlie,

Check out our Get a BF channel for TONS of great tips on talking to and impressing guys Smile And being yourself will impress the right kind of guys, so don't ever change who you are or sell yourself short! http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-a-bf.aspx

Meghan D.

by ashbabe567765 on 5/3/2013 9:31:19 PM

Some guys need a girl who can intimidate them Smile But I know how this feels, I'm in 8th grade and have never had a boyfriend or even had a guy ask me out

by puella94 on 5/3/2013 4:28:29 PM

Please help I'm so upset and irritated I'm 15 I'll be 16 on august 5th
I'm very mature for my age I don't act 30 or anything but I'm definitely more mature then most girls my age but I feel really upset I'm not getting my period I just had it
everyone in my family still treats me like I'm 11 even they say they don't my dad is the worst he still makes me use a butter knife today he got mad at me but I didn't even do anything
my mom said she would make me lunch so I said ok I didn't ask her to my dad got mad and said your 16 you should be able to cook by yourself I do cook by myself and I'm 15
also when my one sister and her finance her kissing and stuff I feel like there rubbing it in my face
that I don't have anyone what's wrong with me? I feel so sad and frustrated

Hey girlie. I'm so sorry you feel that way. Have you tried sitting down with your fam members and talking to them about all this? Letting them know that their actions are causing you this much distress? Because I'm sure your family doesn't mean to make you feel the way you're feeling at all, and once they realize that, it can only help ease the frustration that's building up inside you as a result.
Florence N.

by redvelvetluv on 5/3/2013 12:59:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I used to be basically bestfriends with this guy J. We would talk for hours, share everything, sit next to eachother, and we even stood up for each other. He hugged me even though he hates physical contact. He left last year and has come back this year. I never see him anymore since he isn't on my bus anymore. When he came back, we started talking a bit, but then he just started ignoring me! I was really confused for a long time. Just when I finally think I'm over him. He starts trying to talk to me again. I don't understand. Please help!

Hey girl,

It's possible that he felt awkward settling into being back - maybe he had something on his mind, maybe he was busy, or maybe he wasn't sure if he wanted to keep his old friends or "reinvent" himself with new ones. Whatever is going on, try to keep in mind that it's normal for all of you to be changing and growing right now. If you end up growing apart, it's sad but sometimes it happens. Try to be casual about the friendship right now - don't get too excited when he talks to you, because if you let yourself get disappointed when he drops you again, you're letting him manipulate you. If he wants to talk to you, great. If not, whatever - you have other friends. Try to be calm about it for now and see how it goes. He might settle down and figure things out! But if he keeps dropping in and out of contact, he could be flaky/indecisive. And if that's not what you want in a friend - then maybe it's best to move on <3

Lauren C.

by skf97 on 6/7/2012 5:33:13 PM

love this article

by Eviegirl:) on 5/18/2012 10:24:38 PM

This is so true!

by Eviegirl:) on 5/18/2012 10:24:08 PM

I am in need of help I really like this guy that's a bit shorter than me and he is my Closest Guy Friend. Hes kind of like a tom-girl instead of a tom-boy. He really likes to hang out with me during school. We always dance together during slow songs at school dances. I really want to tell him I like him but I don't know how. Can someone please help me?

by 8catpaws on 5/13/2012 5:51:11 PM

I can soo relate to this topic! But my Mom is not a teacher... but this was helpful! Go Freedom! Lol

by Kat235 on 5/11/2012 10:48:59 PM

Hey! I'm just like her! Omg, I've finally found help! Thx!

by guy gal on 5/11/2012 9:39:24 PM

I have never had a boy friend and im in middle school. Im starting to feel left out i don't know if any of the guys even like me..

by duchess100 on 5/11/2012 8:03:41 PM

Same here except for my mom is not a teacher

by lanilulu on 5/5/2012 2:33:25 PM

Can someoneplease help me???I know this guy and he's really cute but i'm afraid to even tell my friends I like him.Both of my friends used to like him but he doesn't like any of them.Im afraid to tell them.Then one day when I was swimming my top came came loose and I think he saw my boobs.Now he acts nervous around me.I don't know what to do!!!

by demski on 4/30/2012 6:40:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and he's super cute!! So we became like really good friends like when we saw eachother in the hall way we would say eachother namesSmile and it was amazing! And then my friend told him and now he doesn't talk to me( well sometimes) how can I make it not so awkward anymore?Smile thanks

Hey girl! He might have been a little embarrassed. You can try asking him straight up and see how he responds. Let him know you hate the awkwardness and see if you guys can continue as friends. You can then start to think about being something more! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by breezybea23 on 4/29/2012 11:33:20 AM

I'm thirteen and as far as I know only one guy has even liked me so far. But as soon as he found out i found out he got scared of me :O i dont see him much anymore; hes in none of my classes! he was kinda cute too...

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 6:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I have a little problem. A lot of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and are all happy with their relationships, but I am single and always have been. I don't really like anyone but I can't help feeling a little jealous and left out when I see my friends all lovey and stuff. Sure I have guys that are friends but I only like them as friends! Besides that all the guys I know are either jerks or I'm just not interested in. I know this may seem stupid because it's not like I need to like someone or have a boyfriend but I'm unhappy and restless being single lately. So please just give some advice!

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by gigglegirlcorky on 4/27/2012 1:28:00 PM

Alright.... woo my birthday is coming up soon and there is this guy that I think I like(but I rlly don't want to) and he was invited but he is not coming
Should I take this as I sign
I'm kinds hoping soo
And btw how do u keep yourself from not liking a guy but still be close friends

by ealaplante on 4/25/2012 8:44:41 PM

1st...what does mod mean? and im not allowed to date yet but guys never ask me out anyway.CAN U HELP ME??? I like SOME guys but not regularly.and next year I will have dances.what should I DO!

by laurynt on 4/24/2012 5:58:16 PM

Maybe it's cause you're self centered and desperate.

by kazthespaz on 4/22/2012 9:41:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So my boyfriends birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I don't know what to get him. Our relationship is a little confusing cause he's not allowed to date so I don't like giving him personal things like a picture of us or a homemade card cause then he has to worry about hiding it from his parents and I feel like he doesn't appreciate it as much. He likes tennis and he also likes online gaming but I don't know what to get him. I can't really get him tickets to a tennis match cause they don't have those around like they do with baseball games. What also makes it harder is that our 1 year anniversary is 2 days after his birthday! So I need to come up with 2 gifts in about 2 weeks. Should I stick with the homemade stuff so it's easier? Or should I buy him something? And if so, what should I buy him?

Hey girl, hmm I think stick to homemade for your anniversary, and maybe for his birthday get him a hot new game that's coming out that he'll like? Guys always love new games. On the other hand, anniversaries are not about gifts, its about each other. So handmade gifts are the perfect way to go!

lauren r.

by Sj96 on 4/21/2012 10:16:17 PM

Why do guys like dumb girls?

by MarisaMermaid99 on 4/21/2012 11:48:47 AM

Its never good to be desperate because you end up not getting what your deserve or want. I think it may have something to do with your mom, that may be correct or it may not. But I think when the guy thing clicks in and you get one or two guys you will forget all about being desperate just for one.

by luckykel on 4/21/2012 1:13:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I'm talking to my ex, who I broke up with about a week ago because he got me really mad. We're texting, and I want him back. I think he might take me back if I could win him over, any tips?

Hey girl,

He did something that upset you, and now you're trying to win him back? It sounds like he should be trying to win you! Talk to him about what upset you at the breakup, and tell him you'd be willing to give the relationship a try again if he's sorry. If that doesn't work, it might be time to find a new cutie!

Meghan D.

by Symphoni789 on 4/20/2012 11:43:12 PM

I can soooooo relate to this!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/20/2012 11:36:47 PM

I pretty much have the same problem as the girl! Im 15, in almost all honors classes, I always make people laugh, Im friends with almost everyone, most people say Im pretty, and Im a cheerleader. Yet I've never had a boyfriend or been asked out before!!! Im ok with being single but it does get old after a while Frown

by rissafuzzy on 4/20/2012 11:17:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok, I have this long distance guy friend who was a close childhood friend that I found on Facebook like last year. We would talk all the time, but now when I do he either logs off or does something like that. He's a sweet guy and all but whenever we do talk now, it seems as if he doesn't really want to (like if I want to skype with him he'll make up an excuse, unless its actually true but I think of it as a lie). But I have no idea why he does that. I never really said something offensive or anything like that, could I just be annoying him without meaning to? Or is it his saying that were not friends? I would very much appreciate your advice and what I could do to save this friendship, if possible.

Hey girl,

It sounds like you need to talk to him and see what's up. Tell him you want to talk more, and ask why he hasn't made more of an effort to talk to you lately. Don't attack or accuse him, but say in a nice way that you miss the conversations you used to have. He'll probably have an explanation and want to set off a time to talk!

Meghan D.

by candygirl16 on 4/20/2012 10:58:37 PM

That's just like me. Frown It gets annoying.

by foxface911 on 4/20/2012 8:51:37 PM

I am kinda like that but I wouldn't brag about my abilities.

by amileofroses on 4/20/2012 8:46:13 PM

MOD!! MOD!!
This guy that I used 2 like wasn't able to ask the girl he wanted to ask to the dance. Now everyone is telling him 2ask me. I've been liking him more but I'm afraid that he won't actually ask me. And I don't want him 2 ask me just because people( including a few teachers lol) want him 2, what do I do?

Hey!  if you feel like people are pressuring him and he asks, ask him if he feels uncomfortable and talk with him about it.  He'll appreciate it if you do.

Helen S.

by Smileyperson on 4/20/2012 8:33:19 PM

Hey ok here's the stitch: My friend and i like the same guy. But the thing is she likes like 10 different guys, and the one we both like isn't the one she likes the most! She knows I like him, but she insists on flirting with him anyway. I'm pretty sure he likes me more than her, but I'm afraid of what will happen if I ask him out. Will it ruin our friendship? BTW he is 1 year older than us.

Hey! Just ask your friend how she would feel if you asked him out. Communication is the best way to avoid a conflict in these situations Smile

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 4/20/2012 7:56:09 PM

Hey! Help prevent & stand up to Suicide!!! Join my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"! "I Am Living A SAtory. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/20/2012 7:07:44 PM

MOD
This has to do with my last comment. Should I tell my mom? If so how and what should I say? I am scared she will get mad.

Hey! Since you're just talking to the guy, it's your call on whether you want to tell your mom. If you want to just ask her if it's ok for you to text a guy you might like. Gage her reaction from there. Communication with parents is the best way to build trust and to help them see your side of things.

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/20/2012 6:35:14 PM

MOD
I was at this track meet, and saw this boy, lets call him Jack, that I thought was cute. I saw that his school was a school near my school. I made friends with some kids from his school, then asked them what Jack's name was. His friend asked me if I wanted him down on the field, I said no but he didn't listen. I freaked out, and chickened out, and ran behind this one boy I know. Jack and his friend came down the bleacher's to the field, passed me, but not seeing me, and went over to the group where I had been. Then I see them pointing at me so I ran back to the group(getting some confidence)and sat down. Jack's friend pushed him into me, Jack got shy and ran back to the bleachers. Later that night his friend came over to me and told me that Jack wanted me to come up to him on the bleachers. I said no I was too scared.He ran back up to Jack on the bleachers and ended up getting his number 4 me. I texted him. Is it weird texting a boy that I don't know that well? Am I in the wrong?

Hey! No it's fine that you got his number and want to talk, but I think his friend was being very rude and pushy. You should tell him to knock it off next time.

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/20/2012 6:29:18 PM

How about I just can't get a guy...no interest what so ever from anyone.

by topchef88 on 4/20/2012 6:05:19 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 5:31:50 PM

Same and everyone keeps telling me he like me and yeah.

Hey for all of you guys that love dance, join my club LiVe To DaNcE!!!! we talk about what classes we do and what we love. All positions are opes so if anyone wants one come join.

by harley6671 on 4/20/2012 4:51:28 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
I have two questions:
1)How old do you have to be in order to mod? Just Curious Smile
2)I don't mean to, but sometimes when I try to flirt it sounds really mean so I don't do it very often. But I started liking this guy who use to sit in front of me in class and he kinda flirted with me a little bit, but of course i came off as being mean/short/uninterested. which is not what I meant AT ALL! He stopped trying (of course) and now we changed seats so we sit on opposite sides of the room. What can I do to redeem myself? I'm also very shy and quiet and he's always talking so somebody so it won't be very easy just to get up and talk to him or ask him a question.
THANKS!!!

hey! 1) at least 18 years old 2)  If your flirting instincts are telling you to come on strong, just take a second, think and smile and make conversation instead. good luck!

Helen S.

by misbubbles on 4/20/2012 3:05:16 PM

if you like a guy, why not just as him out? or at least firt...

by guitargirl7321 on 4/20/2012 1:32:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Idk what happened... I used to be super popular, got asked out alot, knew exactly how to get whatever guy I liked and always ended up going out with them. It was cool, cuz I love boys and I really like dating :b But now, no boys like me at all and I never get asked out. My best friend is dating my ex boyfriend now and it's really weird. How can I get back to the way it was before? I know I sound really desperate and boycrazy but I'm not, I just don't understand what happened!

hey! You're just having a dry spell in the boy department, it happens to everyone at some point. The trick is, you can't "get things back to the way they were", not by conscious effort, anyway. You just have to take some time, hang out with friends, and bolster your confidence. Only when you're truly happy on your own will you be ready to get back in the game Smile

Helen S.

by fireworks1071 on 4/20/2012 12:19:12 PM

Ah, same here... I'm 15 though. I guess I would be too busy to have a relationship though. Track and soccer practices.

Mod!!
How do I let a guy know I'm kind of interested in him, without making it obvious though. My friend looks WAY TOO OBVIOUS when she likes a guy, and I don't want to look like that.

by aqua_sunflower23 on 4/20/2012 12:02:22 PM

i used to be the same way, when i was younger, but then i was like why am i searching for a guy?! when i stopped looking for a guy and became more confident and just had pure fun, all the guys sorta came to me. so just work on your confidence and be happy and show guys you are happy! Smile

by j4zm09 on 4/20/2012 10:31:58 AM

Same here but i'm only 12 so yeh...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/20/2012 8:14:11 AM

Yay, first comment! And wow, freaky, I'm everything the girl described and my mom is a teacher at my school and I look like the model in the pic. And seriously, guys need to get a grip and pick girls correctly instead of asking out any pretty girl they see...

by kenzi143 on 4/20/2012 7:44:40 AM