AN HOUR AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The lazy girl's guide to gardening

Psst! It's basically how to fake a green thumb for those who are inclined.

I have to get some packets. I am going to try a few myself and then maybe even give them away to friends as gifts. What a great idea, I hope they make nice plants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 3:21:34 PM

Join Creativty closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:56:42 PM

That is so cool! That would be such an awesome present too!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/21/2012 5:15:57 PM

Totally fool my friends when they see it.

by subby101 on 4/21/2012 1:38:52 AM

That is soooo adorable. I am so getting those, they are perfect and only $6!

by gummybeargrl5 on 4/20/2012 11:09:39 PM

Great idea! So gonna look for those!

by future_artist on 4/20/2012 4:56:05 PM

Awesome! I am sooo going to buy these!!

Join the club One Direction Infection! Just find it on my profile!!!

by livibear on 4/20/2012 4:07:35 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 3:57:17 PM

Repurpose your jewelry! Restring an old bracelet with new beads, try stacking your rings, or wear a necklace as a bracelet or anklet.

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Quiz: Which character from The Giver are you?

Are you sweet like Fiona...or daring like Jonas?

CLICK HERE to meet your movie

match-up from The Giver!