2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

3 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

4 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The lazy girl's guide to gardening

Psst! It's basically how to fake a green thumb for those who are inclined.

I have to get some packets. I am going to try a few myself and then maybe even give them away to friends as gifts. What a great idea, I hope they make nice plants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 3:21:34 PM

Join Creativty closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:56:42 PM

That is so cool! That would be such an awesome present too!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/21/2012 5:15:57 PM

Totally fool my friends when they see it.

by subby101 on 4/21/2012 1:38:52 AM

That is soooo adorable. I am so getting those, they are perfect and only $6!

by gummybeargrl5 on 4/20/2012 11:09:39 PM

Great idea! So gonna look for those!

by future_artist on 4/20/2012 4:56:05 PM

Awesome! I am sooo going to buy these!!

Join the club One Direction Infection! Just find it on my profile!!!

by livibear on 4/20/2012 4:07:35 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 3:57:17 PM

Pick a foundation that has sunscreen in it, so that you can knock out two birds with one stone each morning!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.