1 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

2 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: The lazy girl's guide to gardening

Psst! It's basically how to fake a green thumb for those who are inclined.

I have to get some packets. I am going to try a few myself and then maybe even give them away to friends as gifts. What a great idea, I hope they make nice plants.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 3:21:34 PM

Join Creativty closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:56:42 PM

That is so cool! That would be such an awesome present too!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/21/2012 5:15:57 PM

Totally fool my friends when they see it.

by subby101 on 4/21/2012 1:38:52 AM

That is soooo adorable. I am so getting those, they are perfect and only $6!

by gummybeargrl5 on 4/20/2012 11:09:39 PM

Great idea! So gonna look for those!

by future_artist on 4/20/2012 4:56:05 PM

Awesome! I am sooo going to buy these!!

Join the club One Direction Infection! Just find it on my profile!!!

by livibear on 4/20/2012 4:07:35 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/20/2012 3:57:17 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.