AN HOUR AGO RT @Spencermusic1: BALTIMORE MD - Aug. 8 - 2pm @girlslifemag @Z1043 #fashbash pic.twitter.com/faR4bQJGLL

1 HOURS AGO Take these birks from the beach straight to class: http://t.co/Hr5qoWHvCY pic.twitter.com/WihHqJ224O

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 go hippie-chic with this backpack from @_barefoot_belle: http://t.co/rR6eGXUJRQ

COMMENTS

Farmers' Market Pick: Artichokes

Here’s what’s to like about these fresh, spring-time favorites (and a how to enjoy ‘em, too!)...

They don't sound good but they sure taste good!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:21:59 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:57:29 PM

artichokes are the best vegetable in the world!!!!!!!!!!! dip them in a melted butter and lemon juice mix and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i promise! don't even bother with any of these other dips mine is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by opptop on 4/23/2012 7:54:52 PM

I like artichokes. I cook them and dip them in hummus.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2012 8:51:10 PM

I haven't had artichokes before, but they sound yummy! I'll ask my parents if we can get some next time we're at the store.

by sissis1430 on 4/22/2012 7:19:22 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:20:28 PM

Artichokes are my fave food!! I eat them dipped in miracle whip (mayonaise) and melted butter... YUM!! Tong

by 1shea07 on 4/22/2012 5:34:53 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!