6 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

8 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

9 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Farmers' Market Pick: Artichokes

Here’s what’s to like about these fresh, spring-time favorites (and a how to enjoy ‘em, too!)...

They don't sound good but they sure taste good!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:21:59 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:57:29 PM

artichokes are the best vegetable in the world!!!!!!!!!!! dip them in a melted butter and lemon juice mix and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i promise! don't even bother with any of these other dips mine is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by opptop on 4/23/2012 7:54:52 PM

I like artichokes. I cook them and dip them in hummus.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2012 8:51:10 PM

I haven't had artichokes before, but they sound yummy! I'll ask my parents if we can get some next time we're at the store.

by sissis1430 on 4/22/2012 7:19:22 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:20:28 PM

Artichokes are my fave food!! I eat them dipped in miracle whip (mayonaise) and melted butter... YUM!! Tong

by 1shea07 on 4/22/2012 5:34:53 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

*WIN* a prize pack fit for a queen!

CLICK HERE to get inspo from the magical new novel Legacy of Kings, then tell us how *you* would rewrite history for a chance to win!