AN HOUR AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

2 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

3 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

COMMENTS

Farmers' Market Pick: Artichokes

Here’s what’s to like about these fresh, spring-time favorites (and a how to enjoy ‘em, too!)...

They don't sound good but they sure taste good!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:21:59 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:57:29 PM

artichokes are the best vegetable in the world!!!!!!!!!!! dip them in a melted butter and lemon juice mix and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i promise! don't even bother with any of these other dips mine is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by opptop on 4/23/2012 7:54:52 PM

I like artichokes. I cook them and dip them in hummus.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2012 8:51:10 PM

I haven't had artichokes before, but they sound yummy! I'll ask my parents if we can get some next time we're at the store.

by sissis1430 on 4/22/2012 7:19:22 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:20:28 PM

Artichokes are my fave food!! I eat them dipped in miracle whip (mayonaise) and melted butter... YUM!! Tong

by 1shea07 on 4/22/2012 5:34:53 PM