AN HOUR AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

Get Debby Ryan's earth-toned outfit

The perf ensemble for your Earth Day celebrations tomorrow.

Mod mod mod
I'm soo angry at my friend! She never can tell me if she's able to hang out until the day before. For example, I invited her to the amusement park tomorrow, on Thursday. She said she didn't know but she was like 100% sure but she just had to tell her mom. So I was waiting for her answer, and I texted her about it on Saturday and Sunday, and she never answered.mand she finally answered today saying no. Isn't that rude to not only me but my mom, since she has to drive? What should I do next time that happens? Because it would have been nice to know a little bit in advance. And she does it all that time! She's my best friend, and I honestly think it's her moms fault, but still! Plus, don't tell me that your 100% sure...

Hey girl!

I totally understand your frustration. That's just annoying! I think everyone has a friend like this--they just can't quite commit until the last second, or many times they bail. If it happens again, don't get angry with her. Just tell her that you'd really appreciate if she could try harder to let you know if she's able to have plans a little further in advance. See what she says. It might take her a few times to get better at it since this seems like it's a tough habit for her to break. But I don't think she does it because she doesn't want to hang out with you. I think it's just how she is.
Rachael A.

by Jaws11 on 7/30/2012 10:52:12 AM

I love Debby Ryan, and her outfit!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 5/24/2012 3:53:26 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:24:18 PM

I love Debby's outfit. I am a huge fan of Jane Goodall and all of the work she has done!

by supersingershannon on 4/23/2012 8:02:46 PM

Who would pay 65$ for that top??? That could buy me an outfit!

by FrenchRose on 4/21/2012 7:06:37 PM

That's an expensive shirt!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/21/2012 5:02:11 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my BFF is running for class president! And I'm her campaign manager! As sophomores we are going to need a tremendous amount of Publicity since the last 2 years we have had a terrible president. Last year I wasn't really popular but this year I feel that I'm finnally in the more popular group so I guess that can help us. How can I get a lot of people to vote for her? She is new this year but already made loads of friends! We are planning to make a Napoleon dynamite video with the help of the drama club! Any more ideas? Like what to put on posters? We are running. Against a popular guy who is hillarious. A popular girl who is alike mean. And another girl who is possibly running is the captain of the cheerleaders! Thanks!

Lynae P.

by hypershrimp on 4/21/2012 4:34:35 PM

+20
____
+36
___
121!! for that out fit i spend that on like 3 outfits!!!

by Payton K on 4/21/2012 4:24:31 PM

Hey girls, looking for workout buddies who will cheer you on and help you reach your fitness goals? Join my club Let's Get Active! Want flat abs by summer? No prob! Want to make the soccer team? We're here to help! JOIN NOW!! OFFICERS POSITIONS TO BE PICKED SUNDAY!!!

Have an amazing day!! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/21/2012 12:54:58 PM

I love those shoes!!!
So cute <3

by horselover408 on 4/21/2012 12:08:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm really scared of gyno doctors and what they do. I don't feel safe with someone I don't know looking down there!

Hey girl,

It's totally normal to feel nervous the first time you go to a doctor, especially one as personal as a gyno, but they are super nice and are there to help! They know you'll be nervous, and they'll do their best to make you comfortable, so try to relax -- they're professionals!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/21/2012 10:38:57 AM

She looks really pretty Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 4/21/2012 10:34:33 AM

She looks really cute in that outfit!

by future_artist on 4/21/2012 10:21:44 AM

Ever need fashion ideas like this? Join my club, The Agency! For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/21/2012 7:08:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Smile
I'm going to a high school next year with a semi formal dress code. For girls, you must wear dresses (no spaghetti straps and must pass the "slap test"), skirts, or nice pants. Absolutely no denim except for white denim. Cargo pants are also not allowed. The campus is huge, and requires a lot of walking. I'm looking for shoes that have good arch support, but are stylish at the same time. I also need to find some easy hair do's. Something that isn't hard to handle, because most of my time will be for studying and sports, not curling or straightening. I currently have long, straight brown hair that falls to the top of my ribs. Any ideas? Thanks! Smile P.S. My clothes should look appropriate, while having a semi preppy look, but still cute. What articles of clothing are must haves? Smile

Hey girl,

Flats or boat shoes are great options if you can find some with support for walking, and a fitted blazer would add instant preppiness and class to a dress or nice pants. Here's a link to our hair channel -- we have TONS of options that require various amounts of time so you can find one that fits your schedule! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by HappyFeet16 on 4/21/2012 5:07:56 AM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I have a small problem.
I really like this guy, who's something like my best guy friend, and I really
Like him. But this school year will be over for me in 28 days. (may 31)
And i wanna tell him how i feel but the kids at my school are harsh and inconsiderate of
Other people's feelings, and words travel fast. Basically i know that if i ask him out everyone will
Make fun of me and him, and if i do ask him out what if he says no? I'll be embarrased.
Also, him and my best friend dont get along and i dont wanna be stuck inbetween them. Help!

Hey girl,

If he and your friend don't get along, you could ask each of them privately what the deal is and explain to them that you like spending time with both of them and want them to get along. As for asking him out, that's up to you -- the good news is that when you're young, gossip tends to die pretty quickly, so even if word does get around, it will be on to the next topic before you know it. So if you want to ask him, go for it and don't worry about what other people think!

Meghan D.