2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

5 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

6 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Give back the green way

8 earth-savin’ strategies you can use to solve enviro sitches in a snap…

Mod mod mod
I have a science fair coming up and I have to do something enviromental and an experiment I have no idea what to do it can't be too complicated or expensive please help

Hey girlie, you could try something with small plants to test what conditions they grow best under. You could do something with water. There are tons of options when you start thinking about the simple ones.

Lauren T.

by Luvblack216 on 4/22/2013 8:10:39 PM

My sisters finances daughter gets on my nerves sometimes were the same age but I'm one year older I'll be sixteen on august 5th anyway she's very loud and rude
when me and my parents go over my sisters she won't even say hi my parents have to say hi to her first I think it bothers her that I'm older too cause at my party last year when I tolled her my age she was like oh and rolled her eyes she's very hyper I'm a lot more mature then her it's not even funny we were tying on bridesmaids dresses Saturday and she was like I'm gonna be at the bar! my sis is having a bar at the wedding but seriously I'm going to be sixteen I don't even want to drink I can't drink cause of the medicine I take but even if I could I wouldn't cause I see the way people act when they drink too much why does she act like this is it for attention?

Hey girl, she might act the way she does to get attention, but it's difficult to know why someone acts they way they do, especially if you don't know them very well.  Just do your best to be respectful to her as she becomes part of your fam.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 4/22/2013 2:01:03 PM

I love this. I walk to school everyday with my friends even when I'm lugging around a gigantic cello all the time, also, in my class, we're doing projects, and mine is on global warming and how we can stop it! I love the earth and I love giving back to the Earth.

by gummybeargrl5 on 5/10/2012 5:35:23 PM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:59:57 PM

I cant do half of that. I live in the middle of no where. Nearest town is 20 min by car and city is at least an hour. But already do the water thing and out here we haves wells so you have good water or bad water, we of course have bad water. Livin in nowheresville really is boring.

by black3lab on 4/23/2012 2:16:06 AM

I'm starting to use only recycled paper today in order to help save the earth.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2012 8:35:23 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/22/2012 6:30:11 PM