5 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

8 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

9 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Impress your coach before the end of the season

Trust us, it’s never too late to make a good impression!

Thanks GL!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:27:01 AM

hey calm ur butt down lexydoodles, not like they are saying, "every other sport sucks". its soccer season, and so this might hep soccer players. btw, i don't play soccer

by k8luvscake on 4/21/2012 6:37:18 PM

All of these have to do with soccer... Even though it can easily be converted to what I play (softball), way to go GL. Prejudiced much?

by Lexydoodles on 4/21/2012 5:20:41 PM

Thanks! yet another great article, blog, or whatever Smile

by twilight*gurl on 4/21/2012 3:30:22 PM

Hi. This morning I noticed strange bumps on my vagina. They are about the size of a huge zit. They a pinkish purpleish color. They hurt to touch them. I do shave down there, but I know for sure it is not razor burn. There is 2 near each other on the left side of my vagina. They ar not pimples. I know I don't have an STD because I've never had you know what. Please help!!!

Lynae P.

by KateLig on 4/21/2012 2:49:40 PM

Foul, travel, timeout. Sound familiar?
If so, join the club Basketball is my sport! We will talk about teams, players, and, since its not bball season, other sports that ARE in season. So what are you waiting for? GO JOIN!

by georgetownroad on 4/21/2012 1:33:06 PM

Hey girls, looking for workout buddies who will cheer you on and help you reach your fitness goals? Join my club Let's Get Active! Want flat abs by summer? No prob! Want to make the soccer team? We're here to help! JOIN NOW!! OFFICERS POSITIONS TO BE PICKED SUNDAY!!!

Have an amazing day!! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/21/2012 12:49:38 PM

how did you guys know i needed this? my coach barely allows me to play and i really wanna ensure a spot next year. this is really helpful

by daninic on 4/21/2012 10:59:06 AM

Theres a boy in my grade that has a list of girls so when he breaks up with one he goes to the next! my friend fell for him and is really sad!

Hey girl,

Try distracting your friend by hanging out with her and doing fun stuff to remind her of how awesome life can be with friends and not with guys. Do girly stuff you wouldn't be able to do with a guy! After that, try scoping out some new cuties at the mall or at school to forget about the meanie!

Meghan D.

by Gracelulu555 on 4/21/2012 7:31:34 AM

Need fitness ideas like this one? Join my club, The Agency. For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/21/2012 7:10:25 AM

Can someone please join my club How to get active, I only have one member. I try to update daily and post active tips. If not I understand..

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/21/2012 1:00:28 AM