AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

2 HOURS AGO What to do when your bra-stuffing secret gets revealed: http://t.co/wZC6Zb2Um4

3 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

COMMENTS

Mother Nature-approved staples to make your room rock

Go eco-chic with four green girl tips for redecorating your bedroom…

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/24/2013 11:13:38 AM

@NERDY BIRDY i have read the book theif, and (in my opinion) its an amazing book. I love it! I hope i helped Smile

by Smile4Ever15 on 6/25/2012 11:04:56 PM

**********ATTENTION ALL HUNGER GAMES LOVERS****************
If you absolutely l-o-v-e LOVE The Hunger Games trilogy (book or movie) check out my club: Hunger Games Trilogy lovers! We will talk about the upcoming movies, the books, characters, food, HG party ideas, etc. Positions still needed!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/22/2012 5:21:56 PM

Who has read the Book Thief?

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/25/2012 5:52:29 PM

I know this is off subject, but who has read The Book Thief

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/25/2012 5:51:08 PM

Go earth day!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:53:49 AM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
3 THINGS!
1.Have you ever read the "LOL Faithgirlz bible"? Because I'm not religous or anything, but it seems kind of cool. If anyone has read the "LOL Faithgirlz bible" please post on my prof what you think about it!
2.My room is really messy. I want to clean it, and I am good about cleaning it, but it doesn;t stay clan for more than a week usually... And I know "listen to da tunes" but I need tips for how to keep it clean, not how to clean.
3.I feel like my friends are getting too DIVA and FASHIONISTA-ISH and TEENAGER-Y for me. They are all boy obsessed, texting boys (one girl even told me that she and her crush had sex---she's 11...) and I feel like I'm not ready for that completely. I like wearing cute clothes and curling my hair, etc. but they are a little too much. But they can be really nice and I know everyone changes but I think I nedd to take a break from 'em. And in a subtle way, not just ignore them completely.
Thank you so much!

Hey girl, no sorry can't say I've read that one. Keep things in an orderly fashion. I found I had too many books laying around, so I had to build shelves to get them off of my desk and my floor. When you change your clothes, hang them up, don't throw them on a chair or your bed; and if they're dirty, put them in the hamper, not the floor! Honestly, I'm glad you've said that you're not agreeing with your friends actions. Growing up too fast is un cool! You have your whole like to live through these important milestones, and these girls are way too young. You have a good head on your shoulders, hon! Gradually start seeing your other girlfriends more, and spending less time with these girls. Good luck girl!

lauren r.

by New_York_City on 4/21/2012 10:13:19 PM

So I have been best friends with this girl for 12 years and she has always been stubborn, selfish, and rude, but lately she has been even worse and is bullying me. I've known her so long and well. Should I drop her? (she's my only friend)
Thanks

Hey girl, honestly some people really do change. I think you should talk to her, and if she doesn't seem to come around..it might be some time to give her some space. I'm sorry this is happening to you!

lauren r.

by mermaidrainbow049 on 4/21/2012 9:39:45 PM

@ Hannah Banana
I would go for the bikini! All that matters is what you think of yourself! If you ares elf- concious in it, you could get a tankinni instead! I wear a tankkini! And you could also get a slightly paddded top which is what I do. You can get swimsuits from Kohl's or Lands' end. got mine there! Hope this helps u! Smile
-teampeetapercy <3