3 HOURS AGO #DIY earrings that totally look designer: http://t.co/Yg14dT1VMK pic.twitter.com/UBGvFbkWiC

COMMENTS

Have One Direction perform in your house!

Directioners rejoice! Find out how...

ONE DIRECTION:

They r all my husbands all 5 of them I <3 them!!!!!!!! :3

~ Zayn
~ Harry
~ Liam
~ Niall
~ Louis

by Relish23 on 6/21/2012 1:54:55 PM

I LOVE one direction!!!!!! I can finally listen to a GOOD guy band and plus to add to it they are SUPER cute! (That's just the cherry on top)!

by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:38:27 PM

NIALL AND LOUIS ARE MY FUTURE HUSBANDS!!!!

by Kenzielynn on 6/14/2012 2:02:55 PM

So cool I am in love with 1D!!!!!!!!!!!

by Pinky love on 5/26/2012 6:05:12 PM

I saw them last night!!!!!!!!!!!! They were absolutely incredible!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 5/23/2012 6:16:14 AM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:13:52 PM

my friend just scored 1D tickets for 2013, and i got some for this summer, it is going to ROCK!!!

by jordanrose99 on 5/9/2012 8:04:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so I might be going on a family trip to Greece but I don't know any cheap flightsFrown
Can you give me some cheap flight please I haven't been to Europe for a very long time and my mom misses her mom can you please give me cheap flights?

Hey girl,

If you use travel booking sites like Expedia or Travelocity they can be cheaper because they let you book on different airlines. Keep checking back to those sites frequently, because the sooner you buy tickets, the cheaper they will be!

Meghan D.

by doglover463 on 4/28/2012 9:11:28 AM

OMG! I totally LUV 1D! They are my fave boy band eva! I think they are so nice, amazing, and I mean have you LOOKED at them? They're H-O-T! THEY ARE AN AWESOME PACKAGE! Seriously, who doesn't luv them? I defidentally wish they could ACTUALLY come to my house and perform, but getting the DVD and watching it is good too! LUV U 1D!<3

by 518gail on 4/27/2012 7:20:29 PM

OMG NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 1D SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 7:37:38 PM