AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

10 lessons for wanna-be princesses... and a prize!

Class is in session with Julie Andrews. All hail the queen!

hey

by Love&peace123 on 7/17/2012 9:31:35 PM

I made a new club, but i was wondering, how do you edit it?

Hey chica, check out this link for info on editing your club: http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx.
Carrie R.

by Lannah Lynn (: on 6/20/2012 1:35:38 PM

This contest has expirered.

by lovekatniss23 on 5/16/2012 9:12:58 AM

How do I enter?
I really want to win. Soooooooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ducktapequeen on 5/11/2012 5:08:37 PM

How do u enter??

by bubblesinmybrain on 5/8/2012 6:19:05 PM

How do u enter??

by bubblesinmybrain on 5/8/2012 6:16:49 PM

I want to win SO bad(:

by Sami_McDoodle on 4/28/2012 12:28:13 AM

You are supposed to comment on the article, not use it as a way to get people to join your club or whatever. but BTW if you want a good book to read try

Airhead
Being Nikki
Runaway
They are all by Meg Cabot and are a series and they are really good!

by diamondgirl4404 on 4/26/2012 3:52:16 PM

Fallsb-ball I usually slouch I don't try to... When I used to do dance my posture was amazing!!!!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:13:13 PM

Join my club, The Agency;
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 4/25/2012 1:41:42 PM