12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

7 springtime music videos we're falling for

Like you need a reason to be in a chipper mood this season!

OMG I LOVE THE SONG A GIRL'S LIFE BY M&L! Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/30/2012 4:34:30 PM

Call Me Maybe should have been up thereSmile

by xxnomercie13xx on 4/30/2012 10:30:09 AM

I love put your records on! Btw, everyone should look up "Possiblity" by Tiffany Alvord... this girls' got T-A-L-E-N-T!!!!!!!!

by 89beautygirl on 4/30/2012 12:13:49 AM

I agree with 12allie...how bout "Call Me Maybe"

by Cutesweetie2017 on 4/29/2012 7:15:08 PM

I sang Gift of a friend for my elementary graduation! I <3 that song!

by cutie00 on 4/29/2012 7:11:07 PM

where can I get a simple black skirt or black dress thanks

Hey Doll!

You can find a simple black skirt at stores such as Forever 21, H&M, Target, Charlotte Russe. You could probably even find them at Wal-Mart or Wet Seal if you are on a budget. Any of these places would work. You could also try looking online. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 4/28/2012 6:38:02 PM

i love genie in a bottle! i grew up listening to that song

by j4zm09 on 4/28/2012 6:11:23 PM

Call me maybe

by sparklysharpie on 4/28/2012 5:44:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! please pretty please do another, updated post on CIMORELLI the band! they released their EP in december and it charted! They also have put out several new videos recently that are AMAZING! Thanks!!

by karategirl118 on 4/28/2012 4:43:29 PM

and i love demi lovato! her new music is alright but her here we go again album is the best!

by Alykat18 on 4/28/2012 4:33:32 PM