1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

7 springtime music videos we're falling for

Like you need a reason to be in a chipper mood this season!

call me maybe is not on this list because call me maybe is about giving a guy ur number, not enjoying the outdoors.

by Alykat18 on 4/28/2012 4:32:46 PM

love megan and liz but tht song isnt my fav by them but still good

by coly33 on 4/28/2012 3:58:26 PM

I liked the old demi. All she wears now is goth-ish black outfits!! I liked her in like 2009.

by FrenchRose on 4/28/2012 3:41:39 PM

i LOVE the stay awake music video by example... it's like the perfect summer/spring song

by guitargirl7321 on 4/28/2012 3:08:39 PM

Springtime guys! It has to be outside and have a lot of nature! I totally freaked when you put A Fine Frenzy on there! They are one of my favorite bands but no ones heard of her. Frown

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/28/2012 3:06:08 PM

I love A Girl's life by Megan and Liz <3 Their such amazing singers :3

by SecretSmiley on 4/28/2012 1:35:47 PM

Um, I think you made a mistake, because Call Me Maybe is not on this list!!!!

by Glitterheart16 on 4/28/2012 1:12:48 PM

My favorite music video to watch in the spring is "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot. My favorite springtime activity is riding my bike.

by supersingershannon on 4/28/2012 1:11:04 PM

I'd have to say One Thing, What Makes You Beautiful, and Gotta Be You! What can I say I have the One Direction Infection!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/28/2012 1:10:24 PM

um hello What makes you beautiful!!!
<3 Leigh