12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

7 springtime music videos we're falling for

Like you need a reason to be in a chipper mood this season!

MEGAN AND LIZ!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 4/28/2012 12:18:26 PM

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:40:10 AM

Right now, my favorite music video/song is "Peter Pan" by Jacqueline Emerson (Foxface from "The Hunger Games" movie!).

by bearliz on 4/28/2012 10:52:25 AM

Im not a big fan of Demi but i really liked that one

by taytay3299 on 4/28/2012 10:37:46 AM

Gift of a friend is my favorite. Because it's old demi. even though I much prefer the new, real Demi. This is really nice.

by angelicjade on 4/28/2012 10:10:01 AM

I love gotta be you by one direction! Smile

by usmcbratknc on 4/28/2012 10:09:10 AM

what bout "Breathe" By Michelle Branch?!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/28/2012 10:05:55 AM

I've always absolutely loved the music video for I'm Yours , and I love Girls' Life by MeganandLiz<3

by michipie205 on 4/28/2012 9:56:12 AM

What bout call me maybe music video???

by 12allie on 4/28/2012 9:35:28 AM