3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

4 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

The coolest kid in school

My crush and I were walking together to the bus and, well, he is pretty popular. So I said, "You know, you're pretty popular. Everyone knows you."...

Mod mod mod.
So there's this guy, beyond the word Jerk, his name is Jarrod. Well we yell at eachother every day and then we had the scarest yell out. here's how it went (we were helping for a schoolplay)
"Jarrod you're such an idiot, do only care for yourself! Why can't you just stop thinking about popularity and that twit girl, and start helping out!"
"What ever Kait! Why don't you stick with your work and I'll stick with mine!" Then out of nowhere, "And I do care about others I care about you!"
I was so shocked, his eyes were wide as if he ment to think that and not say that.My cheaks were hot red and we haven't argued or talked since then. Sometimes I'll catch him glancing at me...

Hey Girl,

First off, arguing is normal but avoid the name calling. It sounds like he might like you though-- or at least cares about you a lot as a friend. He clearly isn't great at expressing his feelings though. Try and take things calm and stay rational next time you feel a fight breaking out.

best of luck
simone s.

by peaceandlove1010 on 6/19/2012 2:03:35 PM

Awwww! This article just made me smile! Smile

by Alida01 on 6/13/2012 1:28:29 PM

Awww!<3 <3

by doglover463 on 6/5/2012 6:25:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODSmile
Hi
So this guy I likes name is Gavin and I sit next to him in science and in PE he's on my soccer team. Hes super funny and sweet and I think he likes me. Today I was walking to first period with him and then all of the sudden he went up infront of me and was like "Dont touch her go around" to everyone. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I am your body gaurd u know just to keep you safe." Hes super fun to be around but heres the prob: One of my BFFs likes him too. I asked her who she liked one day and told her I would tell her who I liked but she said "Gavin wbu"
So I lied and said oh this guy that my family is really good friends with. My friend thinks he likes her but he doesnt even talk to her. Should I go for it or tell her and hope for the best?? Sorry about the long question,
Joelle <3

Hey Joelle,

Check out this article about this EXACT sitch! It's helped a lot of girlies going through this same drama - and I think it'll help ya figure out what to do Smile

Lauren C.

by jo525 on 5/10/2012 9:22:28 PM

Yeah sorry about second comment, i didnt see the first one and assumed it didnt go through.

by Queen of Math on 5/7/2012 8:59:23 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Okay, this has been bugging me for years. In fifth grade there was this annoying guy who would bother me 24/7. He mocked and made fun of me and my BGF. I told my mom and after meeting him she said he liked me! Now everyone says that and i want to know if it's true or not.

Hey babe,

It's true that at that age most boys will handle their having feelings for you by poking fun at you, she may very well be right!
Jordan S.

by Queen of Math on 5/7/2012 8:52:26 PM

awwww you are so lucky!

by kirby<3 on 5/3/2012 3:37:36 PM

That is so sweet! I had a crush on a very popular guy last year. If he said that to me I would've melted right there. Smile

by SelenaFan on 4/29/2012 12:25:11 AM

MOD,MOD,MOD! I really liked this boy named Conner. My friend knew so she asked him if he wanted to go out with me. He said yes but I'm really really shy around him. The whole class knows and keep pestering me if we are still dating. It's been about two and a half months and they keep bugging. Me and Conner don't hug or talk a lot we never held hands and haven't kissed. I'm only 11 ( will be 12 in may) but I still really like Conner but I dunno how to talk to him. WHAT DO I DO?!! Frown

Hey girlie!

It's completely natural to feel shy around guys you like, especially at that age. And it's good to take your time in dating and becoming emotionally close, so that you guys make sound and well-thought out decisions and avoid regrets later on. You could talk to your friends about how you'd like to take it slow, and ignore all the pestering. It is ultimately your decision. Smile

Krupali D.

by Firefox101 on 4/27/2012 6:28:10 AM

MOD, MOD! this guy we went to this camp and he told all his cabin mates that he liked me. And some of the guys told me and when i mention it, he doesnt know what im talking about. I like him too. He wont answer and i do not want to tell him how i feel yet. and i just found out from a friend that his best friend likes me too. what should i do??

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't force it. He might not want to admit it or his friends could've been making it up, but either way the best thing to do is talk to him as a friend - and don't bring up the whole "I heard you like me" thing again. Get to know him better over time and see how things go! Smile
Lauren C.