1 HOURS AGO Adorable photo series helps shelter dogs get adopted: http://t.co/O5svpPaxIA

3 HOURS AGO We've got a surprise & it ain't no #AprilFools - we're talking w/ @kelliberglund TODAY at 6:30 EST/3:30 PST so tweet your Qs with #GLkelli!

13 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

COMMENTS

Celeb father (or mother) / daughter power teams

Could you imagine going to your parents' workplace... on a Hollywood set?

Agreed!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/30/2012 7:01:13 PM

Billy and Miley Smile

by Milkdog64 on 4/26/2012 9:51:36 PM

hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:40:39 PM

I love the Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus Hollywood father/daughter pair the most.

by otter77 on 4/26/2012 5:38:56 PM

i haven't heard of like any of these peoples kids i know the parents but not the kids!!

by Payton K on 4/26/2012 5:20:13 PM

Eta, this family weirds me out. Un they also think they are so edoc'sil. The way they act makes me want to jierda someone! If my Ushnark was like that, i would be creeped out. Her outfit is SUPER ugly, and they remind me of drajl. They are such sheilven.

by Danerka on 4/26/2012 5:18:57 PM

My favorite father-daughter duo is Eric Roberts and Emma Roberts. I love Eric on Heroes and I like a lot of the stuff Emma's been in.

by supersingershannon on 4/26/2012 3:59:14 PM

@Princess Keziyah: what is gigantic bout...

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 1:33:25 PM

Ehhh. A lot of these aren't geniune reasons and are shows for the cameras but I get the point.

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 1:00:44 PM

I'm still upset that Gigantic was cancelled...even though it was cancelled like a year ago. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 4/26/2012 11:17:33 AM