7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Read Beauty by Lisa Daily

Think life would be perfect being the most beautiful girl in the world? Maybe not...

can't wait!!

by samiam2000 on 5/8/2012 9:23:43 AM

I love my eyes and hair, my hair has gold tones to it!

by prettyme123 on 5/5/2012 11:15:16 AM

My hair. Strawberry blonde and not frizzy Smile

by kenzi143 on 4/29/2012 5:11:28 PM

My favorite thing about myself is how my pale face looks with my very dark hair!

by thegirlwiththecamera13 on 4/28/2012 8:11:49 PM

i love everything about me! seriously, everywhere i go people complement me on my beauty. [not to brag, sorry!]

by GirlyChic on 4/27/2012 8:30:24 PM

My eyes! They are big and I love the blue-grey color.

by ceahorse on 4/26/2012 2:09:25 PM

funny how on the cover the most beautiful girl in the world is blonde...just saying.

by FrenchRose on 4/25/2012 8:48:21 PM

my legs...i have looooong legs so short dresses look perfect on me Smile i wanna read this book sounds interesting

by cutiepie14231 on 4/25/2012 8:35:04 PM

my eyelahses.. there super long and they make me feel beautiful

by fearless;) on 4/25/2012 5:50:34 PM

This book sounds really good. If you think it sounds good try reading theese three books in a series by Meg Cabot.

1)Airhead