AN HOUR AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

10 story starters to get ya goin'

Get a pad and paper, scribblers! Today is Tell A Story Day…

Hey girls! I just created a club about girls who love to write fiction, so head on over to discuss writing topics and share stories and poems! See ya there!!

by emily6119 on 8/27/2012 4:55:00 PM

@taylorbrooke that sounds really awesome u better get started before you lose your perfect vision

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 8/13/2012 12:24:11 PM

Does this sound interesting?:
After a teenage girl meets her untimely death, she becomes part of a secret society in Heaven to protect the world from demons. It involves a totally awesome, butt-kicking, humerous but serious, gang of immortal girls and guys.
What do you think?

by taylorbrooke on 8/9/2012 8:41:57 PM

a speak easy is a place that illegally sells and serves alcoholic beverages.

by Milkshakes99 on 8/5/2012 8:59:32 PM

When do we know if we won?????

by Mockingjay2000 on 8/5/2012 2:35:17 AM

Hey khdogs, the same way you asked me this question is how you ask for advice. Just be sure to type MOD at the beginning of your question so I know it's for me to answer. Mod is short for moderators, who are girls like me who give you chicas advice. Underneath every contest should be something that says CLCK HERE or ENTER NOW. Hit that and you'll be directed to a page for you to submit an entry. Click this link http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/23/957-blush-much.aspx and click the blue bottom says "Submit Your Own" and send in your story. Hope this helps! Xoxo

This site is confusing. How do i ask for advice? Where do i go to enter contest & embrassing moments? Please HELP!! Thanks Lynae P.

by khdogs on 8/4/2012 4:18:14 PM

Mod,
When are you guys gonna put up a new You Wrote It? I really love people's stories and poems.

Hey girl,

We try to put up new stuff as much as we can. I can't give you a definite answer, but keep your eyes peeled next week!

Catherine C.

by silverroseart on 7/20/2012 10:53:23 AM

I LOVE WRITING STORIES!!

by twilight1001 on 7/8/2012 5:05:04 PM

The first one is the best one Smile

by hitthemall#1 on 6/20/2012 3:55:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I wrote a story on wattpad ( its called the bracelet by PinkNGray so if u want to read it just type my username in, click on my profile than click on The Bracelet please leave a comment) i really want people to read the first chapter so i leave comments every where can you read it and help me make other people read it or give me tips on how to promote it. my friends say its really good and so does my mom ( she wrote an actual book and its in the library of congress now please respond p.s. please respond with a cherry on top please

Hey girl!

That's awesome that you're getting such great feedback on your work so far! We're super busy around here in the GL office so we'll read it as soon as we have a free moment. Thanks and keep writing, girl!
Rachael A.