2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

10 story starters to get ya goin'

Get a pad and paper, scribblers! Today is Tell A Story Day…

Is there a way to submit stories or poems TO THIS WEBSITE without revealing your last name or email address? I love writing but I'm just curious because of privacy stuff.
PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of using the email address to submit, try clicking "SUBMIT YOUR OWN" (the blue button above at the bottom of the article). There, you can select "You Wrote It" from the menu and paste your story/poem in the box. Feel free to use a pen name (a fake name that you use to write under) if you are uncomfy giving us your first name and last initial! <3
Lauren C.

by Raniey on 6/7/2012 11:20:04 PM

My friend wrote a story and because she isn’t getting feedback on it, she’s taking it down at 7 if she doesn’t get at least 460 reads! Please do me the hugest favorite and read her story. Please please please! It really is an amazing story and it’ll be a shame if she take it down. Please, just read it and vote or comment if you can! Thank you sooo much.
It's on wattpad. Type in Three Wishes Three Chances. It's by MyLifeInBlackWhite. Thank you thank you thank you!

by Yuliya V. on 6/4/2012 4:06:17 PM

MODMODMOD!
Does a story about two sisters traveling the world together and one turns into a monster and the other turns into an angel trying to save the monster sister sound good???

Hey girlie!

Oooh, that sounds pretty interesting! You better get started!

Good luck!!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by YayaYuiki on 5/7/2012 11:54:54 AM

A speakeasy is where people used to go to drink acohol when it was against the law.

by dolphinlover#11 on 5/5/2012 10:58:36 AM

Mod!
I like writing, and I fancy I'm pretty good at starting stories, but I always get stuck just before the story gets going. Do you have any tips to help me get further?

Hey Girly,

Don’t worry, writers block happens to everybody. Just try stopping and taking a 2 minute break. You could also try walking around to get your circulation up. This should help you get past your writers block. If this doesn’t help, try google-ing writers workshop exercises to help you get through it. I hope this helps and happy writing!

Lynae P.

by katnip97 on 4/28/2012 7:45:40 PM

@favcolorgreen I looked it up, its a place that sells Illigal alcahol.

by katnip97 on 4/28/2012 7:41:29 PM

I really want to do #7 but whats a "speak easy"????

by favcolorgreen on 4/27/2012 6:47:24 PM

These would make a cool story all togetherAwesome

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/27/2012 5:00:51 PM

i'm soo gonna submit mine!

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 4:47:05 PM

Absolutely love this! I love writing, but sometimes I get stuck…but these ideas are fresh and cool. I am totally doing #2!! Laughing

by kookies56 on 4/27/2012 9:09:54 AM