AN HOUR AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

10 story starters to get ya goin'

Get a pad and paper, scribblers! Today is Tell A Story Day…

Hey girls! I just created a club about girls who love to write fiction, so head on over to discuss writing topics and share stories and poems! See ya there!!

by emily6119 on 8/27/2012 4:55:00 PM

@taylorbrooke that sounds really awesome u better get started before you lose your perfect vision

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 8/13/2012 12:24:11 PM

Does this sound interesting?:
After a teenage girl meets her untimely death, she becomes part of a secret society in Heaven to protect the world from demons. It involves a totally awesome, butt-kicking, humerous but serious, gang of immortal girls and guys.
What do you think?

by taylorbrooke on 8/9/2012 8:41:57 PM

a speak easy is a place that illegally sells and serves alcoholic beverages.

by Milkshakes99 on 8/5/2012 8:59:32 PM

When do we know if we won?????

by Mockingjay2000 on 8/5/2012 2:35:17 AM

Hey khdogs, the same way you asked me this question is how you ask for advice. Just be sure to type MOD at the beginning of your question so I know it's for me to answer. Mod is short for moderators, who are girls like me who give you chicas advice. Underneath every contest should be something that says CLCK HERE or ENTER NOW. Hit that and you'll be directed to a page for you to submit an entry. Click this link http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/23/957-blush-much.aspx and click the blue bottom says "Submit Your Own" and send in your story. Hope this helps! Xoxo

This site is confusing. How do i ask for advice? Where do i go to enter contest & embrassing moments? Please HELP!! Thanks Lynae P.

by khdogs on 8/4/2012 4:18:14 PM

Mod,
When are you guys gonna put up a new You Wrote It? I really love people's stories and poems.

Hey girl,

We try to put up new stuff as much as we can. I can't give you a definite answer, but keep your eyes peeled next week!

Catherine C.

by silverroseart on 7/20/2012 10:53:23 AM

I LOVE WRITING STORIES!!

by twilight1001 on 7/8/2012 5:05:04 PM

The first one is the best one Smile

by hitthemall#1 on 6/20/2012 3:55:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I wrote a story on wattpad ( its called the bracelet by PinkNGray so if u want to read it just type my username in, click on my profile than click on The Bracelet please leave a comment) i really want people to read the first chapter so i leave comments every where can you read it and help me make other people read it or give me tips on how to promote it. my friends say its really good and so does my mom ( she wrote an actual book and its in the library of congress now please respond p.s. please respond with a cherry on top please

Hey girl!

That's awesome that you're getting such great feedback on your work so far! We're super busy around here in the GL office so we'll read it as soon as we have a free moment. Thanks and keep writing, girl!
Rachael A.

by bailey02 on 6/11/2012 11:58:26 AM

Is there a way to submit stories or poems TO THIS WEBSITE without revealing your last name or email address? I love writing but I'm just curious because of privacy stuff.
PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of using the email address to submit, try clicking "SUBMIT YOUR OWN" (the blue button above at the bottom of the article). There, you can select "You Wrote It" from the menu and paste your story/poem in the box. Feel free to use a pen name (a fake name that you use to write under) if you are uncomfy giving us your first name and last initial! <3
Lauren C.

by Raniey on 6/7/2012 11:20:04 PM

My friend wrote a story and because she isn’t getting feedback on it, she’s taking it down at 7 if she doesn’t get at least 460 reads! Please do me the hugest favorite and read her story. Please please please! It really is an amazing story and it’ll be a shame if she take it down. Please, just read it and vote or comment if you can! Thank you sooo much.
It's on wattpad. Type in Three Wishes Three Chances. It's by MyLifeInBlackWhite. Thank you thank you thank you!

by Yuliya V. on 6/4/2012 4:06:17 PM

MODMODMOD!
Does a story about two sisters traveling the world together and one turns into a monster and the other turns into an angel trying to save the monster sister sound good???

Hey girlie!

Oooh, that sounds pretty interesting! You better get started!

Good luck!!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by YayaYuiki on 5/7/2012 11:54:54 AM

A speakeasy is where people used to go to drink acohol when it was against the law.

by dolphinlover#11 on 5/5/2012 10:58:36 AM

Mod!
I like writing, and I fancy I'm pretty good at starting stories, but I always get stuck just before the story gets going. Do you have any tips to help me get further?

Hey Girly,

Don’t worry, writers block happens to everybody. Just try stopping and taking a 2 minute break. You could also try walking around to get your circulation up. This should help you get past your writers block. If this doesn’t help, try google-ing writers workshop exercises to help you get through it. I hope this helps and happy writing!

Lynae P.

by katnip97 on 4/28/2012 7:45:40 PM

@favcolorgreen I looked it up, its a place that sells Illigal alcahol.

by katnip97 on 4/28/2012 7:41:29 PM

I really want to do #7 but whats a "speak easy"????

by favcolorgreen on 4/27/2012 6:47:24 PM

These would make a cool story all togetherAwesome

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/27/2012 5:00:51 PM

i'm soo gonna submit mine!

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 4:47:05 PM

Absolutely love this! I love writing, but sometimes I get stuck…but these ideas are fresh and cool. I am totally doing #2!! Laughing

by kookies56 on 4/27/2012 9:09:54 AM

Umm... I'm pretty positive you can't use all ten of these at once. But that would be pretty funny!

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/27/2012 7:10:30 AM