1 HOURS AGO We've all been there—here's what to do when your BFF blows you off for her new boo: http://t.co/qmIxuzfrcG pic.twitter.com/JEU9kEUtA2

2 HOURS AGO You'll be able to purchase and ship internationally in the R5 online merchandise store! Stay tuned for updates :) https://t.co/HPYuowDnem

2 HOURS AGO RT @cmmoynihan: Have you heard the news? @rydelR5 wrote her first book 'Rydel: Rock Your Life' with @girlslifemag! So excited! 😍🎉🙆 http:pic.twitter.com/QCz0uTOjEF/t…

COMMENTS

Reel girl workout playlist

Pumped-up tracks from your favorite movies will get ya movin’ to the beat…

I love You can't stop the beat! We actually sang that song in one of my choir concerts Smile

by bayleesaysrawr on 5/20/2012 4:58:12 PM

come on, guys. "Reel", as in "movie", as in "soundtrack from a movie"? it's a pun.

by taylorswiftgirl on 4/26/2012 3:37:55 PM

Why is it spelled "reel" like that? I'm having a moment of confusion in my bedroom right now! Well everyone enjoy your day and look forward to SUMMERTIME!

by lilyyum on 4/25/2012 11:13:18 PM

Old Disney songs.... Interesting!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:05:33 PM

You spelled 'accidentally' wrong... and I have no idea why 'real' is spelled like that...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/25/2012 8:54:27 PM

I LOVE that you added in songs from the good Disney movies.

by fungirl123 on 4/25/2012 8:41:11 PM

i remember these i loved the song from legally blonde but i never knew the song title

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:08:20 PM

these high school musical and camp rock songs bring back memories....Smile good times!

by Alykat18 on 4/25/2012 5:24:07 PM

I only like Footloose and You Can't Stop the beat

by TeamAlice33 on 4/25/2012 4:55:59 PM

I have at sometime had these songs on my iPod:
“Fabulous” - High School Musical 2
“Push it to the Limit” - Corbin Bleu, Jump In!
“Accidently in Love” - The Counting Crows, Shrek 2.
I like the song from over the hedge, but Accidently in Love is one of my favs Smile

by SuperNova on 4/25/2012 4:55:29 PM