3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

30 days to a bikini bod: booty buster

Want your bum to look amazing when ya hit the beach? Give this move a try!

Nice, expect is it the first one just that, and then the second one a different one?

by fearless4ever on 7/6/2012 10:58:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD i love swimming and i know its like, the best workout, but im too young to go to the pool by myself and my parents are always too busy to take me. any workout ideas?? its like 95 degrees outside so id prefer indoor stuff. plz help!!

Hey girl!

Check out our new Totally Ab-sessed post on how to totally tone up. These exercises are easy to do and can be done indoors! Also try jump roping, running up stairs, or even a workout/dance video. Speaking of dancing, grab some friends, blast some music, and dance like crazy in your room--it's an awesome workout!
Catherine C.

by callster2482 on 7/6/2012 10:56:40 AM

Mod mOd mod
Does your period flow increase during workouts? If yes, that's good right? Would that mean excercising speeds up your period?

Hey Girl,

When you work out, blood flow increases everywhere-- even down there. however, exercising is not likely to actually shorten the length of your period.

good luck!

SImone S.
simone s.

by Svds on 6/7/2012 12:27:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I've been doing a lot of leg exercises and conditioning at my school for volleyball, and my legs are now muscular. However, I still have inner thigh fat. Are here any exercises I can do to tone my inner thighs fast??
Thanks!! Smile

Chicaaa,

Yay for exercise! To your question- keep working out and eating healthy, because it's way better to not target a specific area. You lose weight from all over your body when you work out, not just targeted areas! Are you sure that your thighs aren't just really muscular from doing all of those exercises? Keep it up: a healthy lifestyle is the best way to stay fit!

Tess M.

by HubCityVball3 on 5/31/2012 11:55:55 AM

I am slim and don't have a good butt! How do I make my butt look better when I don't even have much to work with. Also, I don't fit well into most yoga pants, where do I find ones that are cute, fit well, and not little-kiddish?

by katiep123 on 5/25/2012 4:20:39 PM

I really want a better six pack on my stomach. Do you think it would be wierd to have abs as a girl?

by katiep123 on 5/25/2012 4:18:51 PM

Mod mod mod mod
Ok so we have a school field trip to the pool in 17 days and I have a stomach I don't want. HELP!! I need to get this fat GONE so I can wear a bikini!

Hey girl,

Our fitness channel has TONS of great ab workouts, so be sure to check it out! Here's a link to a popular one: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/10/Get-rock-solid-abs-by-July-4th.aspx. But the most important thing about school field trips is to have fun, so don't worry about your body, because everyone else probably feels the same way! Relax and have fun!

Meghan D.

by Rissa99 on 5/18/2012 10:20:40 PM

ModModMod
I always compare myself to others when it comes to weight and size. I think I'm average and say that I'm fat. I'm NOT anorexic or bolemic at all. I like eating and hate throwing up! How can i feel better about my image and stop comparing myself with others so much? Thanks sooooo much!

Hey girlie,

I love this article whenever I'm feeling down on myself - and trust me, what you're feeling is TOTALLY normal! It happens to all of us, but we just have to remind ourselves about what makes us unique, our strengths, and the ways we can make ourselves happy, without comparing ourselves to others. What are you great at? What parts of your body do you love? Happiness and being secure with yourself comes from WITHIN, not from becoming the prettiest and the skinniest. It's about loving what you've got - and being confident no matter what <3

Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 5/12/2012 10:56:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So, I have 2 questions:
1. I'm trying to tone up my lower stomach for my grade 8 graduation but I don't know what exercises I should do. Any suggestions?
2. I also don't know how to start exercising. As in, I can't get motivated enough to actually start working out. I'm fairy skinny I guess and I also take dance lessons but I really want to do more daily exercise and I don't know how to get inspired and stuff. So how do I get that inspiration?
Thank you!! Smile

Hey girl,

that's great that you dance regularly -- if you're exercising daily and eating healthy foods, you're probably fine, but if you want to workout more, try running / other type of exercise with a friend or family member to motivate each other! As far as the ab exercises, here's a link to a great ab workout! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/10/Get-rock-solid-abs-by-July-4th.aspx

Meghan D.

by Dancinggirl1414 on 5/11/2012 10:48:35 PM

I want to start yoga, but my mom and i cannot find any classes nearby. Do you have any tips/yoga poses for me to do. im skinny, so i don't need to go over board, i think poses for my posture would help. Thanks ;)

Hey! I'm not a yoga expert myself, but here are some tips to get you started. I hope they help!

Helen S.