2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

4 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

30 days to a bikini bod: booty buster

Want your bum to look amazing when ya hit the beach? Give this move a try!

wow that is great advise i need to loose some weight

by lillpop3 on 5/10/2012 10:12:55 PM

Mod!!!! I'm going to Santa Cruz for a school trip on the 24th. I want to loose 5-10 lbs by then what do u recommend me doing to help me get there? Or to just make me look thinner.
Please help
May9

Hey girl!

Wow! That sounds like an awesome field trip. And it will be awesome no matter how much you weigh. Losing 5-10 pounds by May 24th isn't very realistic (or healthy). If you want to look a little fitter by the time the trip rolls around, I would make sure you keep a healthy diet. Make sure your getting fruits and veggies and cut back on the grease and carbs (say no to those 4 pieces of bread with dinner). As for workouts, heres a great one that will tone up your abs, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/19/Make-your-crunches-do-double-duty.aspx. Cardio is also a fabulous way to get fit fast (http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/12/Get-fit-faster-Pump-up-the-cardio.aspx). A healthy diet and these exercises will have you feeling great by the 24th, and if you stick with it you may lose a few pounds by summer!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by May9 on 5/10/2012 2:46:53 AM

Help! Since bikini season is coming up I need a workout (besides this one) that will help tone the backs of my thighs and gluts! Any ideas?

by jennidoodle on 5/7/2012 8:00:15 PM

Guys, this isn't confusing! It's just lunges with weights in both hands!

by elton.elizab14 on 5/7/2012 6:47:46 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!! MOD!!!!
I am running a mini Marathon next yr. I am totally out of shape. Any advice?

Hey babe,

Your best bet is to start getting yourself back into the lifestyle of being active.  Start jogging a few times a week, or take up doing workouts at home.

Take a look here:

Jordan S.

by Angel07 on 5/5/2012 5:14:53 PM

hi am am 12 years old, 5.3', and weigh 105 pound. I am doing 3 sports right now and we are opening our pool and for the summer i really want some abs! i want to look good for my crush at the public school. I can feel a 6 pack under my belly fat and i need to get rid of it!! any short workouts i can do? THANKSS

Hey girl, here's one of my fave workouts to work on abs: @font-face {
font-family: "Times New Roman";
}@font-face {
font-family: "Calibri";
}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }5 Speedy Moves for Flat Abs

Jess D.

by kendall4003930 on 5/4/2012 4:11:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD @Lauren c i did tell her that and she said well u have nothing to ecersie on and i cant go on a walk or anything im younger but look older so ecersises i can do in my room

Hey babe,

Check out our Workouts section - most of our exercises can actually be done in your bedroom, without any equipment! Scroll through our pages of workout ideas and choose the ones that seem the most fun to you! Those are the ones that will make working out exciting - and will help you stick with it!

Lauren C.

by mickyabc on 5/3/2012 5:45:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD im "Bigger" and i want to lose fat, but the problem is i dont know what to do to lose wheight fast for a bikini bod and i cant really go to the gym or anything im super embaressed to excirse while my family is there and when i ask them to leave they get mad and my mom say i dopnt need to ecersise cuz im not fat but thats not the point i also want to be healthy! she just doesnt understand so what r some ecersises i can do in my bed room? (No ball or weights)

Hey girlie,

Tell mom that! Tell her you aren't self-conscious about your weight, but you want to get healthy, get fit, and take better care of yourself. Try starting small, like taking walks around the block after dinner and trying out a kickboxing DVD with friends for fun. The more you do it, the easier it'll become! And the more comfy you'll feel in your own skin Smile Don't forget that you should also combine with healthy food choices! Cut out the fast food and the processed food - instead of grabbing for the Oreos, choose yogurt, fruits, veggies, granola bars, etc. Eat smaller portions and eat slower so you get full faster and don't over stuff yourself. It's all about dedication - if you really want to get fit, you'll push past feeling embarrassed or not knowing how to exercise and you'll learn! <3

Lauren C.

by mickyabc on 5/3/2012 5:23:42 PM

MOD MOD-Bikini Bottom Help!
Can it be ok to wear a thong bikini at times? My friend just turned 14 and we are good friends and she recently bought one for the summer. Last year we both wore non-thong bikinis but they were on the revealing side. And this year she bought one, her mom has worn one at times so I know her parents dont mind and I know people wear them even teens our age, so is it ok for her to wear one if she wants. I have even seen men wearing them, so is it a big deal? One of my friends doesnt think its a good idea but some of us doesnt think its an issue if she does it appropriately.

Hey chica,

I don't really think your parents will be all that thrilled about it in general, even if hers are.  And you don't find bikinis like that around public places very often.  I think it's perfectly fine to wear something like that when you're just in your backyard tanning, but in large groups of people, I'd stick to something modest.
Jordan S.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 3:21:28 PM

mod mod mod mod
I have shin splints from dance. I dance 6 days a week and have a performance in 3 weeks, so resting is out of the question right now. Do you guys know of anything (stretches, foods, workouts, etc) I can do to releave the pain. I already take a pain killer 2 times a day and I am still have some pain. Thanks!!!

Hey Girly,

I'm sorry to hear about your shin splints! I think it's best to talk to your doctor about this but I do not eatting bananas and continue stretching and that should help you. I hope this helps you and that you feel better! Good luck at your performance in 3 weeks!

Lynae P.