Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO You're that girl with the over-protective parents—here's whatcha do: http://t.co/pkB5y6JPS5

AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

COMMENTS

30 days to a bikini bod: booty buster

Want your bum to look amazing when ya hit the beach? Give this move a try!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! I have kyphosis so my doctor gave me specific exercises to do to help that. If i do them there's a chance i wont need a back brace,but i don't do them. She gave them to me in January and told me to come back in 6 months. Its been four months and i haven't really been doing them. I need help finding some form of motivation to help me do them. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
thx,
Mustachegrl Smile

Hey Mustachegrl, I feel ya I can get lazy sometimes too, but you don’t want to have to wear a back brace all your life. For motivation look at pics of people who have this condition and understand that you can stop yourself from looking like that. It may also help to set up a schedule for your exercises. Maybe everyday from 3-4 pm you do your back workouts. Get a parent to check on you and keep you on track too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Mustachegrl on 4/28/2012 1:03:26 PM

i get really tired during workouts. like 2day i spent only 20 minutes for workouts..i want to exceed it minimum 30 and max 1hr....what should i do so that i do NOT get tired easily

Hey girl,

When you start exercising more, you'll build endurance and be able to exercise longer for more often. Try focusing on endurance now by lifting lighter weights more times instead of heavier weights less times, or do the elliptical/treadmill with less resistance but for a longer time. If you're exercising for 30 min. or more, a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade will give ya energy, too! Drinking water and having a little protein before you work out will go a long way, too.

Meghan D.

by rprincess98 on 4/28/2012 9:47:25 AM

MOD! I really liked this boy and I hung out w/ him a lot. One day, before the field trip we had that day,
he asked me out! I was soo excited and happy! But then everyone started making fun of him and stuff, so he told everybody that he really didn't like me. including my friends so they ALL texted me and told me that he didn't really like me and that he told them so. So i told him one of my friends dared me to say yes, and I broke up w/ him. The only prob is, i think he still likes me, and i still wish I were dating him.

Hey girl,

Wow, that sounds like a lot of hearsay and rumors ... if you want to still date him, you'll have to both be honest with each other! Tell him how you really feel, and ask him to tell you the truth about whether he really liked you and really wanted to ask you out, or if he just wants to be friends. It will be a tough conversation, but good relationships are based on honesty!

Meghan D.

by rememberme239 on 4/27/2012 10:14:10 PM

Sounds hard..

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 4/26/2012 8:38:52 PM

i might use this

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 8:16:37 PM

@ photogal48: GL isn't telling girls to be "model skinny" to make them beautiful. and it's really stupid that you are complaining about how a workout idea is forcing girls into unhealthy habits when this article is doing just the opposite. GL is giving girls a good way to get a nice butt before summer the healthy way. your comment makes no sense since GL giving girls a way to be healthy and happy (and btw, if you workoput, you WILL have a good butt, that's just how it works)

by guitargirl7321 on 4/26/2012 7:22:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I was thinking of changing my blond hair (its kinda a dirty blond color with light red roots) to like a red color like Jackie Emerson's hair. What do you guys think?
Thx!!!

Hey girlie,

She has gorgeous red hair! If you think it'll spice up your look and you want to give it a try, go for it! Smile
Lauren C.

by sprinklz28 on 4/26/2012 7:08:19 PM

I AM SO GONNA USE THIS THNXS SO MUCH

by snicker on 4/26/2012 6:09:43 PM

hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:45:56 PM

Doing all that is a lot of work, and confusing. If you are so self-conscious about the way your butt looks wear boy shorts to the beach so it looks like you wearing shorts. Grab a pink pair of boy shorts at the mall that is a bathing suit and put a cute white bikini or tankini on top. Easy and making yourself feel better about yourself if you are that petty. (I do that, it makes you look better toned than you really are!)

by BabyDahl13 on 4/26/2012 4:55:06 PM