29 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

Beauty How-to: Rock a retro cat eye right now

Old Hollywood’s glamour-puss sensation is back with a vengeance.

Katy's showin' a lot of boob. I've got a great bod, espesh for my age, but I get really uncomfortable if I show too much skin!

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 8:20:48 PM

Oh, this is incredibly cute, especially if you wanna make a statement! ;)

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 10:18:38 PM

Okay well I'm 13 now and my mom told me I can start wearing some eyeliner and blush every now and then. I don't have any makeup and even though it's just makeup I feel weird asking her. Like I don't wanna ask her cause maybe she'll start thinking and change her mind about letting me wear eye liner. My mom and I aren't very close. So how do I tell her that I wanna wear some makeup when I'm getting ready for like a party or something? I want to be like quick and simple about it.

Hey girl,

If your mom told you that you could wear it, why not ask her to show you the ropes of how to apply it? Even if you already know how, she'll love that you trusted her for help. She might also share her makeup with you so you won't have to buy anything right away!

Meghan D.

by CristinaHoran on 7/21/2012 12:40:57 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz respond! I want to do my own beauty guru channel on YouTube, but my dads super protective! So I want to ask him, but I'm scared that he will shoot me down! Btw I'm 13 and he still doesn't let me use a cell phone! Plz I've been wanting to do this for so long! I even pulled my grade up do he would be in a happy moog(: thx ( I love Girlslife!)

Hey Chica,

Try to convince your dad that this is something you really, really want and that you even pulled up your grades to prove it! Maybe you guys can come up with a deal: He could check the videos before you post them on YouTube and you could promise to do better at school, help out with chores etc. Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by buca on 5/1/2012 2:43:18 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD PLEASE REPLY ASAP!
OK so i,m going to sephora tomorrow to get some make up, What should i get? I,m not allowed to wear mascara Yet, I,m allowed to wear light eyeshadow colors like purple and pink. Could you PLEASEEE Give me some links to some great stuff? under 25$ though, Thanks!!!!

Hey girl,

If you're looking to get more bang for your buck, try sticking with Sephora's brand instead of the fancier stuff. It's still a good quality, but it's less expensive, which is good if it's your first time wearing makeup! You should be able to get a few eyeshadow colors and lipglosses for $25 at least. Ask the salespeople to help you find colors and products that will work with your skin; their professional advice will be super helpful!

Meghan D.

by amanda16 on 4/27/2012 9:22:38 PM

SO CUTE!!!!!!!

by Nerdy Birdy on 4/26/2012 7:11:13 PM

Gorgeous! I like katy perry. Her fashion and hair is over the top but her makeup look GORGEOUS!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 3:30:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so i am really sick of wearing my hair down everyday and i want super easy hairstyles all the ones in the magazine i don't get how to do so please help!!! P.S. I am really bad at styling hair i can barely do ponytails.

Hey girl,

Practice makes perfect! I know it sounds silly, but it's really true. Spend a night without homework (or a free Saturday) in front of the mirror, going through our Hair Styles section, and practicing all the hair styles that look interesting to you. If you do them enough, you'll get way better and will be able to do way more things than just a ponytail! ;)

Lauren C.

by rachelnrocks on 4/26/2012 11:01:14 AM

I son't wear makeup... But I can next year. Gotta keep up on style!!!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:16:03 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 4/25/2012 5:52:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Please answer!
I'm going on my first date soon and I really wanna ake my eyes pop. They are amber. What makeup can I wear that will make them pop?

Hey chica!

While bright colors can make your eyes stand out, that might be a little too unnatural for a date. Blue is a contrast color of brown, so a little blue eyeshadow or midnight blue eyeliner can really make the amber hue come out. Purple is also a good eyeshadow tone for amber eyes.

Krupali D.

by Dani143 on 4/25/2012 4:08:15 PM

Join middle of no where! Its a club for girls who live in the middle of nowhere and things you can do there.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/25/2012 2:02:14 PM

I wear my makeup like that everyday.....

by angelicjade on 4/25/2012 12:30:26 PM