Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

AN HOUR AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

2 HOURS AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

COMMENTS

How To: Pair lemon and lime

The citrusy combo that'll brighten up your day.

um...red necklace and green/yellow dress? hello, CLASHING!!!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 7:57:06 PM

Amazing dress!!!

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:15:36 AM

omg! that dress is so cute! The skirt is cute too!!!

by Prim on 5/17/2012 10:27:45 AM

it looks like someone like BARFED on that dress! yuck. Frown

by crazycatlady66 on 5/9/2012 6:05:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, ANSWER ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!! =) i have a semi-formal dance that i have to go to in one week. all of the girls are wearing tank tops and shorts. That sounds pretty cool to me, but my only problem is that i need to fo shopping to buy something cute to wear... and i cant spend alot of money. do you think that Target has cute tank tops and shorts??? Also, what should i do to my hair? i have short, thin hair, and i cant wear headbands. Any ideas? thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! =)

Hey girlie,

Target has plenty of cute tank tops and shorts! I've definitely gone there for summer clothes before Smile (Psst they have adorable bathing suits too.) You could also try Old Navy, JCPenney, Forever 21, or Pacsun. As for your hair, try wearing it down but tucking a fake flower (or a flower clip) behind your hair. It'll dress up your look and be perfect for summer themes!
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 5/3/2012 8:34:41 PM

LOVE the dress. The rest is just ok. But i do LOVE toms. I have the sparkley pair [ in silver ] and i just love them!!! Smile oh and any ideas on what I should get when i go spring/summer shopping???

by bedey on 4/28/2012 7:01:24 PM

I have an easy way of wearing green and yellow! I just wear my Green Bay Packers shirt or sweatshirt! Ahh, the perks of living in Wisconsin and being a Wisconsinite!
Have a LOUIStastic Day,
~~Hannah

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/26/2012 8:56:05 PM

I really want to talk with this one guy: my crush. They only problem is that he is ALWAYS with friends and really loud. Any ideas on how to get just him? Thanks! <3

Hey girlie,

Try chatting online or texting him! That way, you have a convo that is one-on-one - and it also gives you time to calm down or think of stuff to say Smile Or you could try making small talk in the lunch line, conveniently walking home from school at the same time as him, or sitting next to his group at an assembly/at lunch and making small talk by leaning over to him. Get creative! Smile
Lauren C.

by applea123 on 4/26/2012 8:31:42 PM

Love the dress!!! I LOVE YELLOW!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/26/2012 6:38:51 PM

hey girlies!want fashion advice like this?! please join my club, The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:43:26 PM