3 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ: Are you ready for a BF?

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 win a “Foodie” metallic case for iPhone 6 from @Love_N_Madness:

How To: Pair lemon and lime

The citrusy combo that'll brighten up your day.

love he colors hate the first 2 suggestions!! that shirt is just UGLY those skinnies are to light that skirt is not flattering at least to the model and it look just gross i dont know how to describe it i LOVE toms but in that pic they look weird like boxy!! now i do LOVE that dress and would so buy it and wear it to our dance but.. that little hole would make it against the rules :p i hate being so negative on these but really i dont know if i have been in a bad mood lately or what i am not grouchy i just dont like anything!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 4/26/2012 5:16:26 PM

I look HORRIBLE in yellow. Frown

by BabyDahl13 on 4/26/2012 4:56:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So tomorrow in language arts were having a poetry slam (where you share poetry you wrote) and I'm a MC. And our poetry slam has a theme, famous people. I kinda look like Emma Watson before the pixie cut, and I'm the Hermione of my class so I might go as Hermione but I also look like Adele a little. I can do either one but I can't deside! Mainly because I don't know what to wear for wither of them. Could you help, cause I REALLY need this! THANKS!

Hey girlie,

Hermione might be cool, because it's easier to dress like her - more people will know you meant to dress like her than if you dress like Adele, because she dresses like a normal person! For Hermione, I'd try a gray/plaid skirt (you know how school uniforms kinda flare out?) with a white button down shirt and a gray sweater vest. Try Googling pictures of her costume design for ideas! Smile

Lauren C.

by jollymoemoe on 4/26/2012 4:43:57 PM

I dont care for the green button up top but I like some of the other things. And I do like the dress.

by luckykel on 4/26/2012 2:43:25 PM

i like the first one

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 1:35:14 PM

I'm going to a church re-treat for 3 days and it's great and all but there's so much kissing that it's akward. I mean,people are just kissing all over the place for some reason. It makes me want to laugh but I'm not making fun of them or anything,I just kinda laugh at that stuff :/ How can I hold back my laughs? Thanks Smile

Hey Girlie,

Kissing is a beautiful thing but I totally get how that can be so awkward! If you can't hold back your laughs, try to go somewhere where people can't see you or think about something serious! That usually helps me...
alicia m.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/26/2012 10:43:39 AM

Hmm... The second outfit is a little toO subtle for my liking (I'm so fearless!!!) but I loooooooooove the first one!!! If I had the shirt (which is ssoooooooo cool!!!) I could pull that off! Smile

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/26/2012 12:14:46 AM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!